19

BELA

He is leaving! He is leaving to NY for a week. I stayed without him for two years, but now it's different. After being with him all these months,it's difficult for me to stay without him.

He is like a drug, and I'm an addict to it.

"I don't want to go leaving you and Mahira here all alone,but it will be stable only when I go and solve that problem over there", he said.

"It's OK Mahir,I...I understand. You should go and solve that problem",I said.

I'm controlling the tears which are ready to spill out of my eyes.

He was looking at me without blinking, he got to know that I'm about to cry.

"Bela come here", telling that he took me in a hug.

I wrapped my hands around his torso and closed my eyes.

I can't even think without him now. After being with him all these days, now I can't stay away from him.

"You will come soon right"?I asked sniffing.

"I will try my best to come, even your dad is going to join me", he said kissing my temple.

"I'm so sorry Bela. I've never listened to you. I shout on you without knowing the reason always", he said.

"It's OK Mahir. I can understand that,but you doubted my love for Mahira"? I asked looking at him.

"How can you even think like that. I will die if something will happen to Mahira",I said.

"I know Bela, I'm really sorry. It's just my anger issues, I'm working on them", he said.

"You can accuse me of anything but you cannot accuse me of not taking care of Mahira. I will not forgive my self if something will happen to her. She is the one who brought happiness in my life. I can't take risks of loosing her",I said sobbing.

"I will not lie,I was really hurt about you doubting on my love for her Mahir",I said wiping my tears.

"Bela please don't cry,I cannot see you crying like this"he said wiping my tears.

"Maybe I may leave in this mid week only,I will miss you and Mahira alot", he said.

"I..I will miss you too",I said and he took me into another hug.

We both were standing like that hugging each other.

"Mahir can I ask you something"?I asked.

I wanted to ask this from many days,but I was not sure weather to ask or not.

"Hmm...ask", he said.

I came out of the hug and looked at him.

"Did you really come to London,or was it my hallucination"?I asked.

MAHIR

I was really hoping that she should not ask about this. But finally she asked. It's better I tell her now.

"Yes Bela! I really came to London searching for you",I said.

She was shocked. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

"Why did you come searching for me"? she asked.

"I...I couldn't stay..I mean we, me and Bani couldn't stay without you",I said.

I don't know how to express that feeling I have for her. Of course Bani and I couldn't sit silent without looking for her,but I was trying day and night to search for her.