39

Three months later...

BELA

I snuggled close to Mahir and he caged my frame in his.It's my third month now,and my cravings are getting bad day by day.

It was early in the morning,when we were stark naked under the sheets..after our love making session.I felt Mahir kissing my forehead.

I opened my eyes and gave him a smile,pecking his lips.

"Good morning baby...slept well"?Mahir asked caressing my stomach.

"Ya we both slept well after a long night yesterday..but dadda is so bad,he drained out all our energy",I pouted kissing his chest.

"Really?I thought mumma drained me out of energy?"Mahir said pulling me on him.

"Jerk",I said wrapping the sheets around me.

He pulled out the sheet from my body and pulled me close
"Arey Mahir...jerk,leave me",I said wrapping it again around me.

"Only after this",he said kissing my lips slowly.

I kissed him back slowly,making love is different and sleeping naked together is different...completely different..we feel so shy all of a sudden.

I stopped kissing him when I felt like puking.I ran to the washroom and started throwing up.I felt him rubbing my back and tying my hair in a bun.

"You OK baby?I will get milk for you,get freshed and come",Mahir said wiping my face with a towel.

"Ya..you go,I will come",I said.

Perks of being pregnant...morning sickness,sore breasts,swollen feet and weird cravings.

I got freshed and went out wearing his shirt...and a white hell was placed on the table.

Milk!!

"Mahir..please..not today..I feel like throwing up again",I whined taking the milk glass.

"If you feel like throwing up then throw up,but you have to drink it again",he said sitting beside me.

How can someone like milk!! I'm sorry Mahira baby,we always force you to drink milk!!

"Mahir go and wake her up,it's her first day today",I said eating a cookie.

"Ya you eat,I will wake her up and come",Mahir said pecking my lips.

Today is Mahira's first day in her play school.I know she is just two year toddler..but she is all ready to go to kindergarden.

In fact..she is a fast learner,she was very smart when the school took her small interview.

"Mahira baby wake up..mumma is eating all your cookies",I said taking her in my arms.

She snuggled into me and looked at me
"Cookii",she said rubbing her eyes.

"Today Mahira is going to get new friends and new school,is she ready?"Mahir said ruffling her hairs.

"Yeeyy..dadda scklll..",she beemed looking at us.

"OK now mumma will take bath,and dadda will give bath to Mahira.Then we all will eat and go to Mahira's new school",Mahir said taking her from me.

I smiled looking at them and went to shower.I throwed up the milk too which I had.This morning sickness is getting worst day by day.

I saw Mahir and Mahira all ready waiting for me at the dining table and Mahira was drinking her milk.

We all had our breakfast which Mallika didi made,Mahir's strict orders that I should have a heavy breakfast from now on...perks of being pregnant again!!