29

MAHIR

The guilt has been flushing inside me.The guilt of taking Bela and Bani in a wrong way.Bani told me not to be guilty for loving Bela,she is right.

Love can happen twice,and it happened to me in my life.I thought only Bani is the one for me,but I was wrong.....I had more love coming towards me.

I have Bela!

The girl who loved me like no one else,the girl who loved me like a teenager...she was a happy chirpy girl,she used to behave like a child in front of me.

We really had a bond which was more than friendship and I couldn't figure it out.

This girl really have some magnetic power,I don't know I was getting attracted to her at the initial stage of our marriage days,I blamed it on my pervert mind.

But it was my freaking heart and body!

My heart and body was longing for her love.I realized it.

Bani will always be my first love,the love who thought me to love, the love who showed me what true love is.

Bani was right,I need to express my feelings for her,the moment Bela has been waiting since so long.I need to tell her.

But not now...I need some alone time with her to tell.

I want it to be special for her.

I slept kissing her forehead.

I opened my eyes when the alarm was disturbing my sleep,Bela was still snuggling to me.

I slowly kept a pillow under her and came out of her hold.I kissed Mahira and left for gym.

Today is my wedding anniversary. Mine and Bela's wedding anniversary. One year of our togetherness.

I was not happy in this marriage at the beginning,it was awkward for me.

My best friend being my wife was completely awkward... this situation should not come to any best friends in the world.

A girl and a boy cannot be as friends even if one have feeling for another.Now I developed feelings for Bela and I cannot look at her as a friend anymore.

She is just my girl,my wife,my love!

Everyone came to our home today,as we have to pierce Mahira's ears.I am hell scared for it.She is just a one year old baby....it will pain for her.

I made Mahira sit in my lap and Bela was sitting beside me.I looked at my dad and Bela's dad,they were looking cool without any tension.

"It's OK Mahir...don't get tensed like that,she will be fine",Bela said putting her hand on my shoulder.

I nodded giving a small peck on Mahira's head.

The man gave a gunshot on Mahira's right ear and I closed my eyes feeling the pain.

I looked at Mahira and she was normal....but after a second she bursted out crying loudly.

"Mumma....",she cried out loud and we all panicked.

"Baby....I'm here...mumma and dadda are here baby",I was rubbing her back.

Tears were flowing from my eyes looking at her like that.

"I told you all that there is no need of this...now she is crying",I shouted at everyone.

"Mahir relax...just one more minute, and that's it,it will be done",Bela said rubbing Mahira's back.

"She is crying Bela....I can't see her in pain like this",I was choking.

"Oh Mr.Sehgal,we all are here with you, don't worry the pain will not long last",Vish said settling beside me.