37

One month later..

MAHIR

Today is the day of Yuvi and Vish's marriage.We all are so happy,finally my little brother is going to get married.

"Mahir..did you talk to the decoraters?"my dad asked getting worried.

"Dad relax,you don't worry. I've talked to everyone,everything will be fine",I assured my dad making a call.

Of course its his son's marriage,he will be worried.But I already took care of every arrangements.

Our house was full of people roaming here and there,a wedding house is a sight to see.

"Mahir..you arranged everything properly right?"my dad asked for the nth time today.

"Dad I told that everything is fine right.Don't worry,everything will go as you wished",I said.

Since my mom is not there now,its my dad who took her place.

"OK where is Bela?"he asked.

"I guess she is helping Vish in getting ready",I said.

"OK come let's go to them",my dad said and we went to Vish's room.

Vish was looking so beautiful in that bridal look.Yuvi is a one lucky man.

"Vish this a small wedding gift from me",my dad said giving her a anklet set.

"Thank you so much uncle,they are so beautiful",Vish said hugging my dad.

"Bela this is for you",my dad said giving her box.

"Uncle there is no need of it,it's OK",Bela was hesitating to take.

"Bela,Sumi got this personally for you.She wanted to give you this on your wedding but she never got a chance.This is a gift from me and Sumi.Please wear it today",my dad said.

She looked at me and I nodded to take it.

"Thank you so much uncle",Bela said hugging my dad.

Yeah,my mom wanted to give this to Bela.She personally shopped that for Bela's wedding.But she never got a chance to give it.Bela dint give her that chance!!

My mom really like Bela for some reason.She was very friendly with Bela!!

My dad went to check on Yuvi and I was standing here gazing at my beautiful wife.

"Oh Mr.Sehgal,she is yours only.She won't slip away",Vish said laughing.

"I know.Bela..once come here,I need to talk to you",I called her.

Vish and Suhani were hooting looking at us and making Bela blush.

"Go go..Mahir is unstoppable",Suhani said winking.

I grabbed her hand and went to the next room.

"Mahir..what will they think if you grab me like this?"Bela asked blushing.

"I don't care,let them think whatever they want",I said pinning her to the wall.

"Bela...where this today only.My mom wanted to give this to you for your wedding,but you never gave her that chance.I want you to look like a bride today",I said palming her face.

"I will surely wear it Mahir,but I'm not the bride",she said smiling.

"That doesn't matter.I want you to look beautiful today",I said kissing her forehead.

She smiled and kissed my cheeks
"You are the best",she said.

"Tell me something new",I winked.