20

MAHIR

My blood boiled after hearing those filthy things from their filthy mouths.

"Sir..actually..we..we..were..", they were trembling with their word's.

"Just shut the fuck up",I hissed looking at them.

I was trying my best to be calm and not to lash out on them,but my blood was boiling by just looking at their face's.

"Do you people know in what situation we were in when Bani died"?I asked calmly looking at them.

They both already started crying .

"I don't need to explain to people like you",I said.

"We are sorry sir",one girl said.

"Just get the hell out of here",I shouted.

Now everyone came hearing my voice. I saw Bela with tear stricken face.

Dad,Bela's dad and Yuvi, everyone were looking at me with questioning gaze.

I went to Bela,took her hand in mine and went to them.

"Did you see these tears in her eyes"?I asked pulling Bela to me.

"You people are reason for her tears. Now get out",I said clutching Bela more tightly.

"If you want to gossip about others life, there is no place for people like you here",I said.

"Don't you even dare to come near my office from now. You both are fired. Take your shit from here and leave",I said gritting my teeth.

"Sir please,we are sorry,Bela mam we are sorry,please don't fire me",one girl said.

"Security",I called them.

"Yes sir", they came running.

"I'm giving you just five minutes,if I see these both after five minutes, even you will be fired",I said looking at them.

"Yes..yes sir", he said and I left from there taking Bela with me.

She was looking at me constantly without staring.

"The show is over. Now back to work",I heard Yuvi.

I told Yuvi to keep Mahira with them for sometime. I need to talk to Bela.

We came inside my cabin and I locked the door. I made her sit on the couch and sat beside her.

"Bela just don't mind their words",I said taking her hands in mine.

"I..I..dint play any games", she said and broke down.

I hugged her immediately and she hugged me back resting her head on my shoulder.

"I know Bela. You don't need to explain to me on hearing their word's. They don't know anything and are fickle minded people",I said kissing her head.

"I..I never..never knew that... that people think like this... this about m.me", she said clutching me more tightly.

"They don't know what was our situation, and we shouldn't care what they talk about",I said rubbing her back.

She came out of the hug but her mangalsutr was tangled with my button.

She looked at me and was trying to untangle it.

I dint knew she is wearing it regularly,or maybe I dint observe because she hid it inside her top.

"So you are wearing it"?I said smirking at her.

"I.. I'm wearing it regularly", she said blushing.