27

BELA

Today my teddy bear is feeling like rock hard.

Wait! I don't sleep with a teddy beside me and why am I feeling something hard?

I opened my eyes,I was snuggled close to Mahir.

Mahir?

He is hugging me like he has only me. His right hand was under my body and left one was on my body.

He caged me in between his hands. He locked my legs with his. My head was resting on his arm.

He is looking so stressed,his slow warm breath was hitting my face. I caressed his face slowly. I wanted to ruffle his hair with my fingers.

His hair was falling on his forehead,I slowly removed those hairs and ruffled his hair.

I was blushing like a mad girl!

I slowly came out of his embrace. My eyes widened when I saw his knuckles. They were swelled and now purple in color.

What happened to him?

I took his hands in mine and caressed it with my fingers. Did he hit some one?

I was blinking back my tears,I took the first aid box and was bandaging the wound.

He woke up when I sprayed his hand.

"Bela"?he woke up looking at me.

"What happened to your hand Mahir? See it's swollen...I... did you hit some one....your knuckles turned...", he cut me off.

"Bala relax...it's just...leave it",he said getting up.

"How can I relax Mahir? Are you mad? Just look at your hand...how badly it's bruised",I said.

He came close to me and kissed my knuckles. Every hair on my body reacted to his touch.

Piloerection!

"Your hand is bruised, not mine",I said caressing his hand.

He was smiling?

"Why are you smiling? Did you look at your hand"?I said.

"It's fine Bela, I'm fine. It don't hurt anymore. And this is nothing in front of some other pain",he said tucking my hairs behind my ear.

I know the pain he is going through. He is missing Bani di, and I know that I can't fill that void in his life.

I was still caressing his hand and he shifted closer to me.

"Please don't hurt yourself Mahir..I...I can't bear it",I said looking out of the window.

"Bela just look at me",he said taking my face in hands.

"Nothing will happen to me. I will not leave you. Never", he said.

I was just staring at him and he was doing the same. I was sitting between his legs and he pulled me more closer.

He removed my hair from my shoulder and pressed the love bite he gave me.

"It's.. it's not hurting anymore",I said.

He dipped his face in my neck and gave soft feather kisses.

His lips! Oh god!

He was slowly moving his lips and a complete zoo woke up in my stomach.

He licked the sensitive spot near my collar bone. I clutched his tee tightly.

He slowly pulled my top strips down with his hand.

God! Is he trying to kill me morning morning?