IMPORTANT

Guys I'm more upset because some are bashing me and another writer. That's really heart breaking. She is a writer,she will feel offended when someone steals her work. She just shared her point of view. I spoke with her. She did not accuse me of stealing her work but she just told me that your Mahira's character is inspired from my Mahira's character. I was in a different mood and she was in a different mood. We went through this problem in that mood only. She is a very humble writer guys. And we both spoke just now. She told that behir fandom cannot loose good stories and writers because of our conflicts. She is such a down to earth person. Bashing her was not at all justified guys. I know everyone will react like that,but first we both should talk it out. We both talked to each other. She told me to mention that Mahira's character is inspired from MILES APART,and she will mention in her story that, read 'THE ONLY STRING ATTACHED' to know more about Mahira's character.

This is the maturity she have guys. As I'm a beginner,she praised me for my writing skills and she likes my story too. We both sorted it out together. I have mentioned in my description about that.

Please think twice before threatening anyone guys. I've got some two to three threat messages that they will report my story and take my story down. She told that she will take break for some days and she will be back. Even I'm taking a break for some time guys. My mind is not stable now. I will continue this story also as my writer too asked me. But please don't spread hatred. I don't want to be the reason for that.

I thank each and everyone who supported me🙏🙏🙏. It really means a lot. But some were looking like double faced too. Anyways its just their way of thinking.

I request each and every reader to respect their writers. We take a lot of time to write a chapter. Bashing and abusing them is really not fruit full.

I'm sorry if I have said anything wrong.

This is her nature guys. She could have fought with me but instead she solved it in a elderly way. I'm sharing this ss because some are bashing her and many are bashing me. She is my favorite writer,I don't want someone to bash her🙏🙏

Thank you for all your love and support. Maybe I will not open wattpad for one week I guess. But I will try to come back soon. Keep loving my story🙏🙏🙏

I need to watch my behir and pearbhi moments to get back on the track. So maybe it will take some time. I love you UniqueNImperfect

Love
Shreya