40

Six months later...

BELA

Now I'm a complete heavy ninth month pregnant women.Putting a step forward became difficult to me.

I was looking at myself in the mirror,caressing my baby bump.Mahir circled his arms around me caressing my baby bump.

"You look so pretty with this cute baby bump",he said drawing circles on my belly.

"I'm looking fat right? I'm so fat",I said pouting.

"You look gorgeous...you are glowing Bela.I love watching you like this",Mahir said kissing my pout.

"Dadda...mumma",we pulled back when we heard Mahira calling us.

"Ahh..Mahira..see mumma is waiting for you",Mahir said going to her.

"Mumma what is ma baby doin?"she asked putting her head on my bump.

"The baby is saying that..it wants to meet Mahira soon and play with her",I said kissing her nose.

"Ya and we are excited to see your miniatures",Vish and Yuvi said together.

"God..stop it both of you",I said throwing a pillow at them.

"Mahir..please get me a glass of water",I asked feeling a bit uneasy.

He gave me the glass and I gulped it in one go.

"You ok Bela?"Andy uncle asked.

"I'm fine uncle..just I was thirsty",I said rubbing my forehead.

"I need to pee..I'll be back",I said getting up slowly and Mahir was coming with me.

He comes with me whenever I go to washroom.It was difficult for me to put a step forward and I pee for every fifteen minutes.

I can't even hug Mahir properly due to my baby bump..but it feels good,carrying a life inside me.Mine and Mahir's flesh and blood.It feels amazing to carry his child.

This was never expected in my life,getting my love back,leading a life with him like a normal couple,normal family...I'm blessed.

Mahir was  staring at me when I was washing my hands
"Your staring",I said.

"Hmm..ya I was staring.You look so beautiful,I can't wait to take our child in my arms",he said taking me out slowly.

"Me too",I blushed taking slow steps.

There is more a week left,my date is given after a week.I hope everything goes well.I'm hell nervous about my delivery.

"What are you thinking?"Mahir asked tucking my hairs back.

"Nothing",I smiled clutching his arm.

I was feeling low all of a sudden,I was feeling weak.I felt something wet down there.

Oh no..my water broke!!

"Mahir..I...I..I think my water broke",I said leaning on him.

"What....come sit here...we will get to the hospital",he said making me sit on the couch.

"Dad her water broke,Yuvi get the car soon,and Vish take care of Mahira...Bela got into labour",I heard Mahir saying worriedly and I was sweating profusely.

"Ahh...dad..Mahir...",I started yelling in pain.

I couldn't take the pain anymore,I was feeling like every bone in my body was breaking.

"Bela..calm down..we are on the way",Vish said rubbing my palms.

"Ahh..no...Mahir...I..I can't..ahhh",I yelled catching my belly.