41

Few years later...

MAHIRA

"Arey..Ayaan,don't mess up my room,I will complain to dad",I told my brother who was searching for something in my books rack.

"Mahira di..please not to dad,I'm just searching for a book.Don't tell to dad,I will tell to mom if I mess up",Ayaan said throwing my books at a corner.

"Ayaan seriously you are going to get it from me if you mess up my things here",I smacked his head.

"Di please...",he whined throwing another book out of the rack.

My this little pea sized brain brother troubles me a lot.I trouble him equally though..but still.We celebrated his fifteenth birthday yesterday and now he's here,searching for my old text books like an author.

I'm eighteen,but still my mom and dad pamper me like a small kid.My family is the best family I could ever get.

Ayaan always cries like a baby when my parents gift me even on his birthday.They gift him also on my birthday,but they gift me a thing which is always useful for me to trouble him more.

Me and my brother growed up watching our parents love.They are the best couple I've ever seen.I've eneterd my teenage and still my mom and dad looks like a young couple.

"Ayaan are you done or should I call mom?"I threatened him while holding his ear.

"Di..di..I'm done,it's hurting..please leave me",he said pleading me.

I left him and he grabbed a book which he wanted and started running
"Ayaan you are going to clean this mess or else I will show this to mom and dad.Mom will not spare you and dad will not take you with us for our next holiday",I yelled throwing a book towards him.

"Sorry di got to go..clean your messy room yourself",he said getting out of my room in a hurry.

"Ahh...Ayaan..you are dead when you come back",I yelled shutting my room door.

My parents went to attend a family fest,I had assignments piled up on me and Ayaan had a plan with his friends,so we both stayed back.

"Ugh...I have to clean this whole mess now",I spoke to myself in anger.

I got my temper from my dad.I know his temper very well and I'm just like him.While my mom is a naughty person with a calm mind.

I started putting all the books in my rack properly,I really have OCD just like my mum..I can't spare dirt around me.

And my little brother Ayaan is messy like my dad,my dad cleans up if he mess something..of course for me and my mom.But Ayaan is a one brat,never listens to mom.Dad is the right person for him.

"Ahh...it hurt's",I hissed when a book fell on me from the upper rack,which I never tried to reach.

What's this?

I picked up the book..no..it was more like an album.Maybe my parent's album?

Whenever me and Ayaan ask for their love story they simply say that they met in college and got married eventually.

We have seen plenty of their pictures in our home,many frames are hunged on our walls.Of course their room have a big picture of them right above their bed,and few pictures in our lobby.And rest are with me and Ayaan with them.

They look so lovely in all those pictures,their love towards each other is evident in those pictures.

I kept all the books in the rack and settled on my bed to see their album.
I opened it and the first picture I saw was my grandparents.Me and Ayaan never got a chance to hear about our parents love story but we heard about our grandparents love story.