34

MAHIR

I left with a heavy heart leaving Bela.It is going to be tough again.

So fucking tough!!

I saw those girls gawking at me and I showed them that I'm already taken by kissing Bela.

As soon as Bela left,I went to those girls to show something.They were getting stiff when I was walking towards them.

"Hey girls",I greeted them.

"Umm..hi",they both said blushing.

"How is this baby looking?"I asked showing Mahira's picture to them.

"She is looking so lovely,just like a doll",one girl said.

"Yeah she is a doll indeed,she is my daughter you know",I said.

They both were looking at me with their wide mouths,their eyes will pop out of their sockets I guess.

"What?She is your daughter...you look so young and hot..I mean..you don't look like a father",another girl said.

I chuckled and showed mine and Bela's picture which we took during our college time.

"And she is my wife,mother to my child",I said removing my shades.

"You both really look good together..and you both look so young,no one can believe that you both are parents..and your daughter is so so cute",they said.

"I know..I saw you both looking at me,so I thought to tell you about myself",I said putting my shades back.

"We are sorry..we were just looking you know",they both said.

"Oh..it's fine,but I'm already taken,and my wife is so possessive",I said raising my hands up in surrender.

"Oh...sorry..sorry",telling that they both left running.

Girls you see!!!

I was returning back to home,I took an ice cream tub on my way.Mahira will cry after not finding Bela in our home.

I gave my jacket to Bela so that she can feel me when ever she misses me.I have plenty of her things with me to feel her.But Bela can't be without me..I know that.

It will be tough for me and her.

We were staying in dad's house as Bela was not there.I dad and Yuvi took three days off to spend our time with Mahira.

I entered and saw dad feeding Mahira,and Mahira was sitting in Yuvi's lap.Mahira's face,hands,dress,everything was with the food.

Mahira!!

"Come on baby..if you will have this spoon..hmm..we will go to park at the evening",my dad said trying to feed Mahira.

Everyone gets scared with his one stare in the office,and now he is so carefree for Mahira.

I saw my dad feeding Yuvi like this when we were small,and now I'm watching it after many years.I was happy looking at him like this.He is a strong man,he stood strong even after my mom's desmise.

I took a picture of those three,they were laughing,giggling,enjoying together.

"Daadu aaa..",Mahira said opening her mouth.

"Mahira is a good girl",telling that my dad shoved last spoon of food in her mouth.

"My Mahira is a good girl,we all will go to park in the evening",Yuvi said cleaning her face.

I went and sat beside them and Mahira still dint notice me.I was waiting when she will notice me.

"Ahem..ahem..",I tried to gain her attention.