11

MAHIR

Fuck! I fucked it really bad this time. She is crying. That means she loved. And it is me just as Yuvi and Vyom told me. She loved me! But she din't tell me. What must be the reason that she din't tell me?

I could feel her still sitting near the door and sobbing. My heart was really aching looking at her condition.

"Bela..I know you can hear me. Please open the door", I said expecting her to open the door.

But I can still hear her sobs.

"Bela! Please open the door. You can share with me. Did you forget that I'm still your best friend"? I asked.

"You...you told that we are no more..no more friends", she said sobbing.

Fuck. I messed it real hard.

"Bela..that was just out of anger. Please don't mind those words of mine. Please come out. Don't be embarrassed. There is nothing wrong in loving someone. Please", I was pleading now.

I heard the door unlocking sound. She slowly opened the door and looked at me.

Her eyes were red and puffy due to crying. I can see dried tears on her face. Her body was still sweating.

My heart was really feeling heavy. She is still suffering.

"Bela"? I called her.

She was looking at me still sobbing.

That's it. It's time for me to cross my limits.

I pulled her into a tight hug. I hid her face in my chest and she started crying like a baby. I was rocking her back. She came out of the hug looking down. Din't she like me comforting her?

But at the next moment she hugged me with full force due to which we both stumbled back. She hid her face in crook of my neck and started sobbing. I was still caressing her back.

Nearly after ten minutes she calmed down. I was still holding her tight. She came out of the hug and looked at me. I wiped her face with my hands and kissed her forehead.

"Just get fresh and come, I will be waiting for you with a coffee", I said .

She nodded and went back to her room.

I went to kitchen and made coffee for both of us. I went to hall and placed the cups on the coffee table. I checked on Mahira. She was still sleeping. I kissed her and came out waiting for Bela.

She came all fresh and sat beside me. I gave her coffee.

There was thick silence in the room. I thought to start the conversation.

"Who told you about my love Mahir"?she asked.

She was looking at me with her red eyes.

"You...you loved me"? I asked her.

I thought she will get mad at me for asking this question but she just gave a sarcastic smile looking at me.

What does that mean?

"You din't answer my question Bela"? I asked.

"You too din't answer me", she said.

"Ok Yuvi and Vyom told me. But they din't tell anything more", I said.

"You loved me"? I asked again.

She wasn't answering me. Now I was getting pissed off.

"Answer me Bela. Don't test my patients", I said rubbing my forehead.