16

BELA

Today I'm going to open up myself in front of Mahir, I'm going to express the pain I've suffered.

It's really helpful to share our problems with our loved ones. I just skipped my death and made it till here. God helped me to stay back in this living world.

"Mummaa Maiiaa iz ready",Mahira shouted while putting her hat on.

"My Mahira is the best",I said and kissed her.

"Mahira don't trouble your daadu's OK "? Mahir said.

"OK daddaa", she said showing her incisors.

She is very excited to go with them.

My dad and Andy uncle will be here anytime soon to take her.

Mahir was shooting glances towards me. I know he is waiting for me to talk.

The door bell ringed and Mahir opened the door.

"Daadu daadu..",Mahira was beeming looking at them.

"Ready Mahira"? Andy uncle asked.

"Just give me a call if she troubles you", Mahir said.

"Bye mumma, bye daddaa",Mahira was all ready.

"Bye baby",we said kissing her.

I closed the door and turned around. Mahir was sitting on the couch and waiting for me.

"Mahir just calm down, I will not dodge you today. I will tell you each and everything", I said.

He became calm and I sat beside him facing towards him.

"From where do you want me to start Mahir"? I asked.

"The day you left to London", he said.

Tears already pooled in my eyes. I was blinking them back.

"I was already shattered by that time",I said wiping my tears.

He cupped my face and wiped my cheeks with his thumb.

"I am with you now Bela, speak your heart out to me", he said kissing my temple.

I left to London with a heavy heart. I went to the house where my dad arranged me to stay.My high school friend Suhani was staying with me.

The initial days were a nightmares to me.

I used to go to university and return back by afternoon. Suhani used to come at night 8.

I moulded up myself in a shell. I used to not talk to anyone properly. I used to call my dad once a month and change the number again and again.

Because I know, Bani di will not let me go so easily. Suhani was trying her best to cheer me up by taking me to parties and etc. But I was still inside my shell.

"Some times someone comes into your life so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise, and changes your life forever".

One day I was sleeping in the afternoon as I was tired,but that day I realized that I'm not the old person anymore.

I started having nightmares like someone is threatening me to leave my love and beating the shit out of me.

By god's grace Suhani came early that day and saw me getting panic attack.

I was not able to breathe,my heart rate was increasing,my vision was getting blurred.

I came into my senses when Suhani hit me. She took me to hospital and the doctors did a quick check up on me.