Chapter Three

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

They can't believe it. The time came. The labor of Hara came.

"Come on baby push" Beakyun kept his promised. He stayed beside Hara and never dared on leaving her. He held her other hand tightly as the other gripped through the bed post for support at the pain crushing her insides. It was a long delivery. The first baby is yet to be deliver.

" There we go" cries soon flooded in the delivery room, yet Hara tries to focus on the cry of the first baby but she can't considering there's six to go.

" Push Mrs. Byun" the second doctor said as the first began to treat the first baby.

"Are you sure you can do this baby? We can just call C so you won't feel any pain" Beakyun tried to talk to her about this, because he hated hearing her scream I'm brutal pain.

"No-I- I want to del-liver th-hem prope-uggghhhhh!" She tried to from some words but ended up with a painfully scream. She had a long journey to go.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Four hours had passed and Hara delivered her baby out of the world. Her body collapses as soon as the last baby was delivered. She was unconscious after that. Letting her whole aching body die down from the exhaustion. She couldn't feel her lower part and her legs.

She slowly opened her eyes, blinded by the sudden brightness. She looked around the room, she was no longer inside the delivery room, it was her room. Finally.

A smile creep through her face as she remembers that she successfully delivered the babies properly. Although it took her all her strength and made her body sore with pain, she was happy.

" Are you okay baby?" Beakyun asked as he stood up beside the bed where she lay. She became more happy that he's still on her side.

"Hmm" she agreed, tired to even speak. She tried to move her body but failed only to feel a raging of pain shooting her lower half.

"Don't move Hara. The doctor told me that you have twelve stitches" he giggled, playing with her smooth black hair as he leaned his body to kiss her forehead.

" I'm not surprised, where are they?" She asked smiling exited-ly as she moved her eyes some more, only to find seven different carts on Beakyun's back.

"They're beautiful" Beakyun smiled, pushing all the carts so that Hara could take a peak at each one of them. "Two girls and five boys" he smiled, handing a big and pale baby.

" Aww my baby" she cooed as soon as she received the first baby in her arms. It was a healthy baby boy, he was sleeping in her arms, as soon as he made contact with her skin he smiled. Beakyun and Hara awed in the scene as baby gave his first gummy smile.

" The doctor said he's the youngest, when he came out he didn't cried he also didn't smile, he's one grumpy baby" Beakyun explained making Hara to giggle.

"Here's the sixth baby" he removed the sleeping baby and placed it on his own cart and carried another. " This one wiggles a lot" he warned as he passed the baby to her.

This time the baby was wide awake. With his cat like uneven lineded eyes. The boxy lips smiled rapidly showing his toothless mouth. He began to wiggle as he let out some baby noises while he wrapped his small hand on her index finger.

"He's going to attend wrestling class with Dad, I could feel it" Hara said as he watched Beakyun cooing the wiggling baby in his arms and placed it on his cart.

"She's a total sweet heart. The nurses says she's sculpted by the Gods themselves" he shook his head finding that thought very silly.

With the little baby's fluffy lips her doe eyes snapped open as soon as she felt her mother's warmth. Hed hair was very thick and her weight was very healthy. The baby surprisingly winked at her mother and let out a cocky giggle.

"Did you see that? She winked" she gasp in surprise as she played with  her soft pink cheeks. "Bring the two babies. I want to hold them all together"

Beakyun nodded and grabbed the two babies carefully in both of his arms and placed the other carefully on Hara's arms. He soon carried a nother.

" The loudest, he recently just cried so I think he's tired from his crying season" this time the baby was fast asleep, a heart shaped lips, point nose and a small mole on the center of his left cheek. " It took a lot of cooing and singing just to make him sleep"

Beakyun placed him on Hara's left while the three babies are on her right. He then scoop another baby, this time it was very small and fragile.

" This little angel is the third, Doctor Woo said that she's healthy, even if she's small" he placed the little girl on Hara's chest feeling the warmth of the small baby. She tried all her best to watch the little girl, such small figure yet so cute. Plumpy lips and the rest was her features.

" The second, he's the one who hides inside. I guessed he's shy and not to mention heavy" Beakyun played with the little boy's fluffy black hair, admiring his thin lips and large brown orbs. Placing the second baby beside the fourth he walked to the last crib to carry the oldest.

" The oldest, I could already tell that he's going to be a good big brother" Beakyun smiled, placing the sleeping baby. His eyes are mooned shape when it closes, his smiles began to form as his dreams made him happy. Not to mention the deep dimples in his fluffy cheeks.

Beakyun placed them properly, tool his camera and took one picture of her with their babies and with all of them complete.

As soon he sets the timer he ran beside Hara, tool the first and the second baby then leaned it to smile at the camera. When the flash flickered the small little baby girl cried making the rest of them to cry when they heard a sudden noise. Hara and Beakyun slightly panicked and began to cool all of them, comforted them and fed them with their personal baby bottles.

While feeding the third baby, Beakyun watched his wife playing with the rest. He became sad so sudden. Watching the babies one by one. None of them inherited a small traits from him which made him sad. It's only Hara's dna running in their system, hers only and some strangers. He soon began to linger on the baby he was holding, he watched when the third baby look at him with brows flinching. As if she could sense his sadness.

The small girl moved her small hands on his cheek, sending a wave of emotions to explode inside of his heart. He didn't realized his tears at first but when it fell towards the small little girl he quickly remove the tears.

The little girl was shock, and she began to cry even louder. Beakyun could only smile and coo the little baby while sobbing.

It was a feeling he would never forget. Joy.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰