Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man

Damian's pov
Saturday 24th April 2021
******************************

"How have you been? It's been so long since I last saw you!" Demi says as he hugs me tightly. I'm meeting him at a bar for a catch up because I haven't seen him, other then at the club, since Marcus' wedding day. I even dressed up nice in a navy suit.

"I'm doing good, how are you?" I ask. Lies, I'm not okay. But he doesn't need to know that.

"I'm fine, I'm getting a new sex swing in the shop that Marcus is going to install in some of the playrooms so I'm very busy. You're lucky I managed to meet you here tonight," he says as we sit at the bar together. He's full of energy as he tells me all about his bdsm shop he inherited from his late husband.

"Sounds exciting," I say and he smiles as he tells me more about it.

"Wasn't the wedding beautiful," he sighs as we get onto the topic of Marcus, Nathan and Cole Carlisle.

"It was, I'm so proud of Marcus," I say and Demi nods.

"Marcus did so well recovering. I was shocked when he came to the club so soon after it happened. He's still sexy as ever though," Demi winks and I laugh as I order us both a cocktail.

"He's strong, he got through it so well," I say.

"You did too," he tells me and I nod.

I've been going to therapy with Orion. Well I've been to most of my appointments. Sometimes I just really don't want to go and talk to him. He keeps asking about my suicidal thoughts and I have to lie and say I'm better so he doesn't put me in a mental hospital "for my own protection" like he threatened.

Orion is concerned about my guilt, saying it's not my fault but I don't care what he says. I didn't stop Adrian from hurting Marcus when I should have. I shouldn't have kicked Adrian out of my club knowing he was so unstable. I should have know that would backfire on Marcus.

Thankfully, no one thinks there is anything wrong because I still enjoy sex at the club. I haven't played with any subs who like to play slave because I'm not sure I could do that yet but I have fun with the regular subs.

"Oh my god, hot men," Demi gasps and I turn around to see who he's talking about.

Jesus Christ they are hot. There's three men, all tanned and with Italian features. The man in front has dirty blond hair and a sharp jawline that's making me want to do sinful things to him. He catches me staring and winks as he orders a drink. I notice he radiates power and dominance as the two men stand behind him and take their drinks. They are all in suits that are tailored perfectly to fit their bodies.

"Oh the things I'd let them do to me," Demi moans and I turn around to laugh at him.

"I'm sure they'd have sex with you, go and ask," I say and he blushes.

"No way, they probably aren't even gay," he says as he sips the drink in his hand.

"The blond one winked at me, he's probably gay," I tell him and he looks behind me again to see the men.

"Why don't you try and fuck him? He keeps looking at you," Demi says and I turn around to the see man looking my way. He nods his head to the bathroom and excuses himself from the people he's with. "Go follow him!"