Chapter 17 - A Plan

Vincent's pov
Sunday 20th June 2021
*******************************

It's been a month since I was shot and I'm doing much better now. I can move without blinding pain. Damian still fusses over me though, he's scared I'll hurt myself but the wound has almost healed. It's just a little tender.

The month living with Damian has been amazing. It was Damian's birthday which means he's now 43 and still as sexy as ever. I was still in pain which meant we stayed in the house but his friends came to see him and gave him presents. I bought him a new phone after I saw the old device he was using. He told me it was too much but he was very grateful. I like spoiling him, I have more than enough money to do it so why not?

"What are you doing? You'll hurt yourself!" Damian shouts when he comes into the living room to see me working out. I laugh as I do another sit up.

"I am okay mi amore," I answer. That's true, when I do the sits ups it only hurts a little. More like a painful tug on the muscles.

"You're doing too much," he says as he sits on the couch after he's put the bags of shopping on the kitchen counter.

"What if I take my shirt off?" I say with a smirk. Damian's eyebrows raise and he thinks for a moment. I know how horny he is after we haven't had sex in a month. He's been too scared he'll hurt me. I don't let him answer my question and pull my shirt off to show my slightly sweaty chest.

"You're not playing fair now," he says and gets down to kneel between my legs. He holds onto my thighs as I put my hands behind my head and do another sit up. I smile when he kisses my lips and holds me closer to him so I can't go back down.

"Please can we have sex now? I am not hurting anymore," I say and he looks unsure.

"What if I hurt you more? You're supposed to be going to see that man today and I don't want you in pain," he says. I'm going to see Leonardo Catalina to ask for his help in taking Antonio down but sex won't make me feel any worse.

I've started calling my father Antonio. Not papà. I've disowned him as much as he's disowned me. He tried to kill me so I'm going to do the same to him. I need help from Leonard because I don't have enough people to take Antonio on.

Now I just want Damian to fuck me before I explode.

"Please mi amore, I want you inside me," I beg and push him onto his back as I straddle his waist.

"Go to the bathroom and prep, I'm not going easy on you," he warns and I jump up. I go to his bedroom and to the bathroom and strip off all my clothes. I look down at the round scar briefly before I get the enema kit and fill it with warm water. I don't like the feeling of it but that doesn't stop me getting an erection as I think of Damian's cock inside me for the first time in a month.

When I've cleaned myself properly I go into the bedroom to see Damian stood naked with a pair of handcuffs.

"Come here," he says and I look down to his proud erection. I stand in front of him and he turns me around, cuffing my hands behind my back. "Is this okay?"

"Sì. I like it," I say and he turns me back around.

"You need to think of a word that you'll say if you want me to stop. You could say red," he tells me and I think.