Chapter 8 - A Job

Vincent's pov
Tuesday 4th May 2021
*********************************

"You are bad influence," I say as I rub my sore head. Damian laughs but winces when his own hangover hits him.

"You suggested drinking," he grumbles as I climb off his body. We're both still fully dressed and stinking of alcohol.

"You should have said no," I say and he rolls his eyes but I can see him smiling a little. I follow him to the kitchen where he gets me a glass of water and headache pills.

"Take these and drink all the water. It'll make you feel better," he says and I do as he says. He does the same and watches closely as some of the water drips down my chin.

"What are you looking at?" I ask innocently and he pins me against the counter, his arms boxing me in as his lips connect with mine. My head throbs but I don't mind as his tongue dances with mine hungrily. His thigh pushes between my legs and I moan into his mouth.

"You're so hot," Damian breathes as his lips trail down my neck.

"I'm too hungover for sex," I mumble and he stops to look at me.

"You sure? I'm pretty horny," he says as he presses his erection against my hip. I have to look up at his tall frame and I see him smirking.

"Okay one round," I say and kiss him again. We makeout before he lifts me up onto the counter and pulls my shirt over my head. He kisses my chest and across my body to my nipples where he licks and nibbles on them. I notice he pays more attention to my scars as his lips gently press against them. I carefully move my head back and rest it on the wall as Damian leaves a trail of hickies down to the waistband of my jeans. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them off my legs with my boxers, releasing my semi hard erection.

"Excited?" He teases and licks the head. I gasp when he takes it into his mouth and bobs his head until I'm fully hard. I grab his hair and put my legs over his broad shoulders as he uses his tongue to tease my dick expertly. My breathing gets faster as he pleasures my dick with his soft lips.

"Cazzo, feel so good," I say and he moves off my dick.

"I'll go get a condom, wait here," he says and goes upstairs. I stroke myself with one hand and play with my nipple with the other as I moan quietly. Damian comes back naked and with a rock hard erection pointing up proudly. He steps between my legs and pulls my hips forward so my ass hangs off the edge of the counter.

"Please fuck me dolcezza," I say as I look into his very blue eyes.

"With pleasure," he says and looks down to line up his condom covered stick with my asshole. I wince as his thick member stretches my hole and makes it sting. I love the slight pain it leaves but Damian slows down so I can adjust to him.

"Amo il tuo pene," I say and Damian's eyebrows draw together with a cute confused look.

"Can you teach me Italian sometime?" He asks.

"I can if you want, but it will take a long time," I say and he smiles.

"I don't mind, that means I have an excuse to see you more often," he says and pushes himself all the way inside me, his hips pressing against my ass as he fills me painfully. I cry out and dig my nails into his back as he leans forward to rest his head on my shoulder. He lets out a shaky breath as my asshole clenches around him as I get used to it.