Chapter 42 - Bastard

Vincent's pov
Tuesday 23rd November 2021
***********************************

I've been here for a month now. It didn't start out great.

The group of guys who wanted me to be their bitch cornered me in the showers and tried to have their way but I fought back. One of them broke his jaw and is still in hospital whereas the others got away with scrapes and bruises. They haven't bothered me since, but they've tried to get to Domino. Thankfully I got back to the cell in time because I walked in on two of them trying to take off Domino's clothes. I sent both of them to hospital with broken bones and got Domino out without an injury.

The guards saw how many people had it out for me and wanted to trade favours for my protection. I said no and got tased then beaten up pretty badly so now all the bad guards have it out for me. I had to spend a day in the medical room after the beating because both my eyes were bruised and I couldn't see properly.

The worst is the bastard who tried to touch me up on my first day. He's still trying to get into my pants but I always manage to get away so if I can do that for another month I'll be okay.

Damian's visited me every week and that's what's kept me going. When I see his beautiful face light up when he sees me I forget about all the shit inside. He keeps worrying about the injuries I've gotten but I assured him I could handle myself. He said Marcus has come around and decided to let me stay at the club because I'm still Vincent, I've just been caught for what I've done. One of Damian's visits he brought Cole who started crying because I was hurt. He told me how much he missed me and updated me on all the gossip from outside. I missed those talks with Cole.

That's when Emilio visited me and gave me some advice. He told me Antonio had been to prison when he was about my age, and he got through it fine. He came out on top of the whole prison. So I need to stop being Vincent, and I need to be Antonio. I've got to be ruthless, I've got to be smart about it.

And it worked. The past week no one has bothered with me because the first guy who tried anything got a beating and I told him that I won't be easy on anyone else.

All my cousins visited me at least once and Alessandra came with her fiancé which was nice. She was also worried about my bruises but she's confident I can take care of myself.

Just another month in here then I can be back at home with mi amore and my family.

Today's a relaxed day so far with Domino. We've just had lunch and now we're both laying on the bottom bunk talking about our home lives before everything went to shit. Domino is very clingy now I've saved him from the assholes but I don't mind, he hasn't had anyone this nice to him in a while and to be honest? I like the comfort.

"Do you think you'll ever get married?" Domino asks as we both look up at the top bunk.

"My boyfriend gave me a promise ring for the future so yes. I think we will get married," I say and he sighs happily.

"That's cute. I hope I get married one day. I had a girlfriend for a while but she broke up with me when I went to prison for murder," he says and I let out a laugh.

"I understand why she broke up with you. Do not worry Domino, you will find someone for you."

"Probably not. No one wants a murderer as a boyfriend."