Chapter 33 - Day Out

Vincent's pov
Friday 13th august 2021
******************************

"Today is going to be so fun!" Cole shouts as he gets in the backseat of Marcus' car with me and Nathan.

Today we're going to a theme park so me and Damian are going in Marcus' car as Lucas, Lacey, and Thomas are going in Lucas' car. I'm excited because this is the first theme park I've ever been to, Antonio never brought me to fun places like this.

"I can not wait, the videos you showed me look very fun," I say and Cole rests his head on my shoulder. I have to be in the middle seat between Nathan and Cole which I was not happy about but Cole refuses to sit here so I had to. Damian is in the passenger because he wouldn't fit in the back comfortably with two other people because of his broad shoulders.

"We have to go on the biggest roller coaster!" Cole says as Marcus drives us to the theme park. It'll take an hour to get there so I try to get comfy as Cole tells me all about the rides there. I feel nervous that I wasn't allowed to bring a gun or even a knife in case somebody tries something but Damian threatened to punish me if I do.

"Look at this ride," Cole says as he shows me a picture on his phone. It's a rollercoaster with a huge drop that I can't wait to get Damian on.

"It is exciting," I say as we look through the website with all of the rides. Nathan looks over at the phone and looks queasy as a video plays of a huge roller coaster.

"You're not getting me on that," he grumbles.

"Are you scared of the roller coasters?" I ask him and he blushes.

"A little," he answers and Cole looks over quickly.

"Really? Aww," he says and Nathan groans.

"I've never liked them," he says and Cole gets a mischievous look.

"Will you go on one with me?" He asks with puppy dog eyes.

"No, I'll just wait for you at the end of the rides," Nathan replies.

"If you go on at least one ride I'll let you do whatever you want to me," Cole says with a grin. I see Marcus look back at him in the rear view mirror with a curious face as Nathan thinks for a moment.

"Anything?" He asks.

"Within my limits, but yes anything," Cole says.

"Fine, I'll go on one ride," he says.

"Yes! Thank you daddy," Cole says with an innocent smile.

"Now who will I wait with," Damian says and I look at him with a shocked face.

"You are scared of the roller coasters too?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not scared, I'm just not going on," he says and I frown.

"But I want to go on with you mi amore," I say persuasively.

"I'll see," he grumbles and I smile.

The rest of the drive goes by quite quickly and we get there just before Lucas' car does. We all get out of the cars and go to the entrance where we can buy our tickets. I hold Damian's hand and pay for our tickets which he isn't happy about.