Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang

Vincent's pov
Sunday 12th June 2022
********************************

I'm getting married in two days!

My ma decided she's not coming. We went to go see her in Italy and she apologised for Antonio's behaviour but said she wants nothing to do with me. I took it pretty hard but I still went to Antonio's grave. Me and Damian were there for an hour as I ranted and cried about everything he did to me. It felt good though, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest. And I got a weekend in Italy with my fiancé where we had lots of sex and I showed him around where I grew up. We're going to go back there for our honeymoon.

I think I've solved Enzo's issue. He came to me complaining about George's colleagues who were out to get Enzo for "corrupting" George. I went to the main cop who was causing issues and gave him a broken finger and a warning to leave my family alone. Enzo said he's had no more issues with him so hopefully it worked.

Yesterday was my official bachelor party with my family and my friends where we all got drunk and played stupid penis related games. It was so fun but my hangover this morning didn't agree.

Now I'm feeling better and Damian is taking me to the club tonight. It's supposed to be closed because it's Sunday so he must have something sneaky planned. I prep in the bathroom in his playroom as he keeps smiling at me.

And now I'm clean inside and wearing shorts and boots with a blindfold over my eyes as he walks me to the main room.

"Please do not hurt me," I say as I hold my hands out in front of me so I don't hit a wall.

"I'm being careful," Damian says with a laugh as he guides me. We come to a stop and I wait patiently for him to take off my blindfold. "You ready?"

"Please," I say and the blindfold is taken off. I tilt my head in confusion when I see Marcus, Nathan, Cole, Lucas, Thomas, and a Dom I know is called Logan stood waiting for me in club attire.

"Are you ready for a gangbang?" Damian asks and I look at him with wide eyes. I've been begging him for a gangbang for the last couple of weeks because I saw one at the club but Damian kept saying no.

"Really?" I ask and he nods. I look back at the doms and frown when I see Thomas without Lacey.

"Lacey gave me permission to be here as a Dom," Thomas explains.

"Everyone knows what to do and they know your limits and safewords, all we need is your consent," Damian says.

"I want to do it. Please," I say as I look up to Damian.

"Then strip off and sit on that chair," Damian says as he points to the wooden chair. I take off my boots and shorts and feel a little self conscious as all the doms look at my dick piercing. Cole is kneeling beside his daddies so he's not looking at me as I sit down on the chair. Damian stands behind me and I move my arms to where he wants them as he uses ropes to tie me to the chair. Marcus kneels in front of me and ties my ankles and legs as I relax my body to get in the submissive mood.

Damian kisses me passionately and I moan as he distracts me from everyone else. I feel myself getting hard as he moves his hand across my chest and plays with my nipple.

"Ugh per favore," I beg.

"Essere pazientare," Damian says to me and my mouth drops open because his Italian is getting good.