Chapter 41 - First Day

Vincent's pov
Saturday 23rd October 2021
*********************************

Today is my first full day in prison and it's going to be busy. I have to get seen by a doctor to make sure I'm fit and healthy enough. Then I have to meet with my lawyer again. Then Damian is visiting me in the afternoon.

I can't wait to see him and tell him it's okay. He'll worry about the bruise on my face but he'll have to accept that I can handle myself in here.

"Vincent Romano?" a guard asks as he pokes his head into my cell. I get off my bed and he puts my wrists in handcuffs as Domino gives me a good luck thumbs up. The guard walks me to the doctor's office and I notice a group of inmates watching me as I walk past them. I put on a stoic face so they don't know what I'm thinking.

The guard unlocks a few different doors until I'm in a small office with a doctors bed and a man in a white coat sat at his desk.

"I've got Vincent Romano for his checkup," the guard says and the doctor points to the bed so I sit down on it. Unfortunately they don't undo my handcuffs so it's a little uncomfortable to sit like this. The guard goes to wait outside as the doctor looks at his computer screen for a moment.

"I see from your records you're mostly healthy. Although you're infertile at 20 which is uncommon. What happened?" He asks as he turns to look at me.

"I do not like to talk about it," I say briefly.

"Suit yourself. I'm doing a quick checkup then I need to see if your dick piercings can stay," he says and I watch as he puts gloves on. "Stand up does I can look at your penis."

I slide off the bed and watch closely as he pulls my sweatpants down and looks at my dick piercings. My body tenses up when he holds my dick and moves it around to look at the metal bars though the head.

"Did you get these recently?" He asks.

"Yeah, a few weeks ago."

"You can keep them in," he says and pulls my sweatpants back up.

He checks my heart and lungs with a stethoscope before he rolls my sleeve to check my blood pressure and take blood. I wince when the needle stabs my arm and he takes some blood to test for anything wrong with me.

"I'll give you some advice, don't mess with that guard who gave you these bruises. He's done much worse and he never gets in trouble for it," the doctor says and I frown.

"If he touches me again he'll be dead," I say and the doctor rolls his eyes.

"You're not the first to say that."

"I'm the first who means it."

The doctor says I'm good to go and the other guard takes me straight to a room where I can meet with my lawyer. I sit down and roll my eyes when they cuff my hands to the middle of the table again.

"Oh Vincent, you're in deep shit," Frankie says as he walks in. He sits opposite me with a concerned expression as he opens some files.

"What do they have?" I ask cautiously.

"They have solid evidence tying you to the cocaine being brought into the country and they found your warehouse you were storing it in. They almost got Luca and Emilio but I've got them out of it," he says and I sigh.