Chapter 29 - Threesome

This is what Will looks like, the model is called Alton Mason

Damian's pov Tuesday 20th July 2021*******************************

Damian's pov
Tuesday 20th July 2021
*******************************

Tonight is the threesome with Vinny and Will. I don't think I've ever seen Vincent more excited. He's reminding me of Cole the way he's bouncing in his seat as I drive us towards the club. Will and Vincent are going to meet for the first time in the subs room with Cole there to introduce them. We spoke on the phone this morning to plan what we are going to do and to discuss limits so Vinny has been excited ever since.

"Can you not go faster?" He asks.

"I'm going the speed limit," I say firmly.

"And? That is just a guideline."

"I'm not getting a fine before we even get to the club."

"You won't get a fine when I'm here, majority of the police are on my payroll," he says. I don't answer him as I pull into the car park behind the club.

"See? We're here now," I say and get out of the car. He holds my hand as we go inside and to Marcus' office where Cole is waiting outside.

"Vinny!" He says excitedly and pulls my boyfriend into a tight hug.

"Ciao Cole," Vin replies as he hugs the hyperactive sub.

"Make sure you meet me in the main room at 8," I say to Vinny and give him a quick kiss before he goes.

"See you later mi amore," he says and I watch him walk down the corridor with Cole.

I go into Marcus' office and raise my eyebrow when I see Nathan straddled across Marcus' lap as they makeout.

"Should I come back later?" I tease and Nathan jumps off his husband's knee.

"Do you not knock?" Nathan grumbles as he blushes. Marcus has a smug smirk on his face as he adjusts the bulge in his leather pants.

"Can you not last five minutes without jumping on each other?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes.

"Cole got me horny before he left," Nathan explains as Marcus watches amused.

"So anyways," Marcus intervenes. "Are you ready for your threesome tonight?"

"I'm ready, but I'm still worried that it's too soon for Vincent. He only did his first scene the other day," I say as I sit on the couch opposite them both.