Chapter 5 - Rougher

Vincent's pov
Saturday 1st May 2021
******************************

"Can I cuff you hands to the bed?" Damian asks me. I look to where he's holding my hands above my head and nod.

"Fuck yes," I say and he smirks.

We're both naked on his bed and about to fuck, his dick got so close to my hole but he stopped to ask me his question. I'm so hard and ready for him to ravish me but he goes into his closet and searches through a box. I lay my head in the pillows as he kneels back between my legs and attaches a leather cuff to my left wrist. He passes the chain through the headboard bars and then attached my right wrist tightly. I pull a little but they stay solid.

"Very hot," I say and he leans down to kiss me. I feel his condom covered dick against my asshole as he presses into me slowly. I moan and Damian starts kissing my neck. "Don't leave marks."

"Why not?" He asks as he slams into me. I throw my head back into the pillows and let out a choked moan as he hits my prostate. I takes a moment for me to answer his question as he smirks at me.

"My papà saw the last ones and said no more," I say as I writhe under Damian's hot body. He starts thrusting as he trails his kisses to my chest. He bites and sucks on my nipples as his large member fills me up and leaves a stinging pain around my asshole.

"Can I mark your chest?" He asks breathlessly and his lips hovering over my skin. I nod and he starts sucking beside my nipple, his tongue teasing me as his dick bumps into my prostate. I wrap my legs around his waist as he kisses hickeys across my chest.

"Per favore! So good!" I beg and Damian slows down a little.

"Can I put something on your cock that will help you last longer? I want to use you for longer before you cum," Damian asks, his lips grazing my ear.

"You can," I say and he leans back to pick up a small rubber ring that he puts down my dick and behind my balls. It feels weird but I don't hate it.

"Is it okay?" He asks, his hips staying still as he checks to see it's on right.

"It's fine, now please fuck me!" I tell him and he pulls his hips back and slams into me forcefully. I let out a strange noise as he starts roughly abusing my asshole, his skin slapping mine.

"You're so fucking sexy like this, can I spank you?" He asks as he look at my flushed face.

"Yes, please!" I say as my hands pull at the restraints. I jump when his hand slaps my asscheek forcefully, but it feels so good with the pleasure swimming inside me. I moan and he takes advantage of my open mouth by kissing me and slipping his tongue in. My dick feels like it's going to explode but the ring is stopping me from cumming yet which I'm grateful for because I want this to last. His lips are so soft but dominating as he leads the hungry kiss.

"Your ass is so red," he says as he spanks me again. "You're so sexy."

"You're sexy, dolcezza," I say and he smiles.

"Can I deepthroat your dick?" I ask and he slows down his hips.

"How do you even know what that word is?" He asks as he uncuffs my wrists and gets off the bed after pulling out of me.