Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene

Vincent's pov
Sunday 15th august 2021
*********************************

"Have you heard from Stefano?" I ask Emilio when he walks into my office.

"He called to say he is going to Italy with Martina for a few months," Emilio says.

"Good. Hopefully when he comes back he'll accept Enzo is gay and will stop giving me problems," I grumble as I look back to my laptop on my desk. I'm trying to solve an issue with a shipment that the buyer wants today but bad weather means the cargo ship is coming in tomorrow.

"Need any help?" Emilio asks as I furiously type.

"Call the number I will send you and explain his shipment will be late by no fault of my own," I say and text him the number. He picks up his phone and dials the number as he leaves the room. I sit back in my chair and sigh loudly, picking up the box of cigarettes I've been working my way though today. Damian would be pissed but I'm too stressed to care about a punishment right now.

I light a cigarette and take a deep breath of the burning smoke as I let my head fall back onto the chair. I didn't expect taking over as Cappo to be so stressful, Antonio made it look easy.

My phone rings and I see Damian's name on the screen so I answer and put the device to my ear.

"Good afternoon my love, how are you?" He asks.

"Stressed," I mumble.

"I've got an idea for a scene if you can ditch work for a couple of hours?" He says excitedly.

"I could, what kind of scene?" I ask as I sit up and put out the cigarette.

"Well you'd have to go to my house while I finish what I'm doing now and strip naked in the living room. Then you'd have to hump a pillow until I get home and I'd take it from there," he says and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Sounds good mi amore, should I go now?" I ask.

"Yes, I'll see you soon," he says and hangs up. I get my keys and send a quick text to Emilio to say I'm going for a few hours before I drive to Damian's house.

I unlock the door with the key he gave me and go to the bathroom to prep. I strip naked and do an enema then trim my pubes with the electric razor. I know Damian likes me smoothly shaven but I don't think I have enough time right now.

I go to the living room and see he's left a pillow on the floor for me. I stroke my dick and think of naked Damian until it gets hard and then I awkwardly straddle the pillow. I start moving my hips forwards and backwards as I lean forward enough to grind my erection against the fabric. I moan and lean on my hands in front of me as I thrust my hips onto the pillow. This is good, why haven't I done this before?

I close my eyes and bite my lip as I keep humping the pillow like a horny dog. My dick leaks some precum onto the fabric as I hear the front door open. I look up as Damian walks in with a small bag.

"What a beautiful sight," he says as he looks across my body. My hips stop moving as I smile at him. "Did I say you could stop?"

I continue thrusting my hips as he approaches me and runs his hand down my back and to my ass crack. He pauses for a second and moves back to look at me.