Chapter 43 - Fuck You

Vincent's pov
Wednesday 24th November 2021
*************************************

My whole body hurts so much. I'm literally throbbing. My muscles ache from the taser, my asshole stings from the tearing, and my head hasn't stopped hurting all night.

Domino's still worried about me and thinks I should go to the medical room but I've got a job to do today.

"Are you awake?" I ask from the bottom bunk.

"Yeah," Domino says back and I watch him climb down. "Are you okay?"

"I am fine. I just need you to help me shower," I say as I know I won't be able to stand by myself properly.

"Come on," he says and holds his hand out for me. I hold onto his wrist as I groan and sit up. Pain shoots through my ass and I have to bite my lip so I don't scream. Domino helps me stand up and I get my shower gel to take to the showers.

"Just let me hold onto you," I say as I limp out of the cell with Domino by my side. He wraps his arm around my waist and I hold onto him as we slowly walk to the showers. I ignore all of the looks I'm getting because they'll know I'm not weak when I get my job done.

We get to the showers and Domino helps me take my clothes off before he strips off too. There's already a few guys showering but I look away from them as we get under the water.

"There's a lot of blood," Domino says as he nods to my ass.

"I am fine," I grumble as I put one hand on the wall to keep myself steady as my muscles scream in pain. I squirt some shower gel in my hand and start cleaning the blood off me and Domino washes my hair and gets the blood off my face from the small cut on my head.

"You owe me a lot now," Domino says and I smile.

"I know, I will buy you something nice from the shop," I tell him as I rinse the soap out of my hair. My body feels a little better now the warm water has relaxed my muscles although I still hurt.

"Are you alright?" Domino asks again.

"I'm fine. I'll be okay," I assure him with a weak smile. He helps me walk out of the showers and to the bench where I can finally sit down. The pain of sitting is slightly less than the pain of trying to stand so I'll take this for now as I dry off.

We get our clothes back on and I tell Domino to go back to cell alone because I've got something I have to do.

"If you do something stupid I'm not involved," he says.

"I know, that is why I am sending you away. I will see you soon probably," I say and he sighs then walks out.

I take a moment to compose myself and let some of the pain subside before I slowly stand up and make my way to another cell. I stop in the doorway and see one man sat on the bottom bunk waiting for me.

"Do you have it?" I ask and he reaches under his pillow to hand me what I need.

The shiv in my hand makes me get a little nervous for what I'm going to do but I have to be strong. I have to be Antonio.

"Grazie," I say as I go to walk out. I'm not paying him for this, I'm just borrowing it. He's too scared of me to ask for it back anyways.