Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been

Vincent's pov
Saturday 3rd July 2021
********************************

Lorenzo has been gone for a week now. None of us can contact him. I called Alessandra but she said her papà doesn't have Enzo so we have no idea where he could be. Gio is freaking out the most, he gave us a list of places Enzo likes to go but he wasn't there. Gio hates that he can't go look himself because of his leg but Martina has calmed him down enough.

I try so hard to think that Lorenzo can take care of himself but images of him dead keep popping up in my head. Damian has helped me a lot, but it hurts so much to think I'm the reason he left.

Today was a very busy day of looking for him so now most of us are sat in the living room trying to relax before we go to bed. Stefano and Martina went upstairs a while ago so that just leaves me and Damian, Matteo, Luca, Giovanni, and Emilio. I'm sat between Damian's legs as he hugs me to his chest with my back against him while we talk to everyone else.

"So is anyone else annoyed by Damian and Vin fucking everywhere?" Emilio asks and everyone agrees, Luca even pretends to gag.

"We only fuck in our bedroom and my office," I say and Luca laughs.

"And the gaming room, I still can't get that image out of my head," Luca says and rubs his eyes. That was bad, me and Damian were alone so we got heated and Luca walked in while I was riding Damian.

"Okay that was one time," Damian says and Matteo grimaces. He's a prude so he hates these kinds of conversations.

"Do you guys ever swap?" Luca asks and Damian laughs.

"No, I always top," he says.

"Maybe someday he will let me top him," I say but Damian says no again. I don't ever expect to top him after his experience with that man called Adrian but it is fun to tease.

"Have you ever tried the chocker challenge?" Luca asks and Matteo gets even more uncomfortable.

"What is that?" I ask and Luca pulls his phone out.

"I am leaving," Emilio says. "I do not want to hear this from my son."

Emilio leaves as Gio looks at what Luca is searching on his phone. Giovanni giggles and I know this is about to be bad. Matteo looks over to the phone and blushes wildly.

"This!" Luca says and shows me and Damian his phone screen where a drawing of a man laying his back getting throat fucked is displayed. He has a chocker around his neck in one picture and the next the choker is breaking open because of the dick in his throat.

"That would not even work in real life," I say and Damian agrees with me.

"I think it would work, if only we had some people who could test it out for us," Luca says innocently.

"I do not own a choker," I say.

"Martina gave me one," Luca says and I groan.

"I will think about it," I say and Luca throws a black choker at me. "Hey!"

"I'm just trying to spice up your sex life," Luca defends.