Chapter 39 - Oh Shit

Vincent's pov
Thursday 21st October 2021
*********************************

I have not had an erection in more than two weeks. After the first day of having my piercings I kept getting horny and they kept bleeding so Damian put a cock cage on me so I couldn't get hard. It has horizontal rings so it doesn't affect the piercings but I was still grumpy about it. The worst was having to sit down to pee. The cage made it difficult to aim so I had to sit to urinate and then the piercing made it spray so I still have to sit.

After the two weeks he took it off me but I still can't jerk off or have sex so I've just been giving blowjobs to Damian. He's been happy about that at least. I put lots of effort into them because he can't use my ass for another 6 weeks at least.

For the first couple of days I only wore baggy sweatpants so nothing rubbed but now I can wear boxers without any pain. When Luca found out I got it done he asked to see it so I had to show him my dick. He thinks it's cool and wants his own but he's too afraid of the pain.

Now I'm finally comfortable enough to wear normal clothes and I can stand up to pee with some more practice.

Now it's a relaxing evening as we all sit in the living room watching movies. Enzo and George came over for the night and again, are covered in bruises. Although thankfully less than usual so I'm hopeful that they are becoming less violent.

I'm cuddled into Damian under a blanket as we watch the action film that Gio wanted to watch. Matteo keeps giving us awkward glances because he walked in on me giving Damian a blowjob this morning. We were in my office and I was kneeling on the floor for Damian so it was so embarrassing for Matteo to see.

The doorbell rings and we all look confused as I sit up and go to leave the living room. I freeze when I hear the front door kicked down followed by a loud man shouting 'police!'

Armed police come into the room and I see some go upstairs as I slowly raise my hands.

"What the fuck is this?" I ask to the guy who seems to be in charge.

"You're under arrest for organised crime and a lot of other things," he says as he roughly shoves me into the wall and cuffs my hands behind my back.

"You're making a big mistake," I growl as I try to turn around and see if Damian is okay.

"We found guns," a man says to the guy who's holding me against the wall.

"I have permits for every gun in this house," I say smugly because it's true. Why give myself more issues with illegal guns?

My smirk quickly falls when I see special agents with badges walk into the room. How the fuck is this happening? I turn my head to look at George but he's also handcuffed and laying on the floor beside Enzo who looks fuming.

"What do you have on me?" I ask the woman in the suit who looks like she's in charge of everyone else.

"You'll fine out at the police station. You're all under arrest until further notice," she says coldly and I'm suddenly pushed out of the door and walked to a car. I've got no shoes on which makes my anger grow as I'm shoved into the back of a police van. I watch as my cousins and Emilio are all put into vans or cars before the doors close and I'm left alone.