Chapter 32 - Fights

Damian's pov
Wednesday 4th august 2021
*********************************

I love this man so much. He's cuddled into my side with his head on my chest as he snores quietly. I'm so happy he said yes to wear the collar, it looks amazing around his neck. I'm so proud to wear the key on a chain around my neck, it symbolises the dynamic between us but also how much trust he has in me.

After our wax scene last night I drove us to his mansion and I stayed over with him because he was very clingy and I didn't want him to have a sub drop when he's alone. Thankfully that hasn't happened yet but I'm trying very hard to prevent it.

I notice him stirring in his sleep so I look down and see him yawn.

"Goodmorning my love," I say and kiss his forehead. He makes a cute grumble noise as he rolls over to cuddle me.

"Buongiorno mi amore," he mumbles as he lifts his leg over mine. I feel his morning wood on my hip as he half consciously humps it against me once.

"Are you horny?" I ask and he opens his beautiful eyes in confusion. He then feels his very hard dick pressing against me and lifts the blanket to look down.

"Maybe," he says slyly. I open my mouth to answer but he kisses me quickly and straddles my lap. He pushes the blanket off our naked bodies and and makes out with me as he grinds his erection onto my growing penis.

"Are you going to blow me?" I ask and he nods as he starts kissing down my chest. He looks me in the eyes as he kisses the key around my neck with a smile. I smile back and he makes his way down my stomach to my crotch.

Just before he takes my dick into his mouth, a gunshot goes off somewhere in the mansion. Vincent jumps up quickly with wide eyes.

"Che cazzo?" He says as he pulls on sweatpants. I follow as I pull on pants and Vinny grabs a gun from under his bedside table. He goes down to the entrance hall where Stefano is stood with a gun in his hand as Enzo is laying on the floor groaning with George over him.

"What the hell is going on?" Vinny demands as he points his gun at Stefano.

"I didn't shoot him, I only punched him and then shot the ground next to him," Stefano says as he puts his gun down. Me and Vinny go down the rest of the stairs as Enzo groans with George above him.

"You shot my floor?" Vinny says as he looks at the hole in the marble floor. Stefano rolls his eyes as Vinny kneels down next to Enzo and moves his bloody hands so he can see his nose. Even I know that looks broken. It's facing sideways.

"Hold still," George says as he tries to hold onto Lorenzo's nose.

"Get off! I can do it myself!" He says as tears run down his face and blood pours from his nose. Vinny holds Enzos arms down and in one quick motion George pushes Enzo's nose back to the centre of his face. I wince as Enzo cries out and tries to hit his boyfriend for hurting him.

"Stefano leave, you are not welcome here until you can accept your son is gay," Vinny says to Enzo's dad.

"Why can't he just find a girl and marry her, why does he have to be with a gay cop," Stefano says angrily.

"Because he likes men. Now get out of my house," Vinny says sternly. Stefano leaves with an angry look and I glance down to Enzo who's trying to wipe away the tears on his face as George hugs him.