Chapter 18 - I Love You

Damian's pov
Monday 21st June 2021
******************************

Tomorrow is Vinny's plan to take down his dad and I'm terrified he's going to get hurt. He keeps promising he'll be fine but the last time he said that he got shot.

The month he has been recovering has been amazing. I love waking up to him every morning, his cute sleepy face always close to mine. I still worry that he is going to hurt himself but he insists he's okay and that it barely hurts anymore.

Cole has been coming over to visit Vincent a lot because they got a long very well. I found it funny that they had fucked when they were 18 but I can't be surprised, Cole is a very horny boy. Now that he can drive he can come to annoy me and Marcus or Nathan can't stop him. I was honoured when they asked me to teach him to drive like I did with Marcus. That was a long time ago but it still makes me smile when I think of it.

Nathan and Marcus come to see us with Cole sometimes too and I'm happy to find out Nathan finally got a new job out of the school he worked at. He hated it so much and we've all be convincing him he could work somewhere else. The woman who harassed him wasn't happy when he told her he was working somewhere else but he put her in her place and threatened to report her again. Cole keeps making jokes about Nathan getting with a student at his new job just like he did with Cole when he first started working at his school. I'm so proud of them all for living their lives how they should be.

I saw Orion a few times when Vinny was able to make me go. He thinks I've made lots of progress because Vinny has been there to keep my mind occupied. I haven't wanted to hurt myself in the past month and even I'm a little proud of that.

"Don't worry mi amore, I have everyone to protect me," he says and kisses my lips gently. We're currently on the couch watching a movie before we go to bed and I've been trying to get him to re think his plan.

"But I can't lose you," I say and he sighs, straddling my waist and holding my cheeks.

"You will not lose me. It will be okay. We will go into the mansion, kill Antonio and leave. I promise it will be okay," he says and pinky promises me.

"I love you," I say and pull him closer so I can kiss him. He moves his lips against mine as our bare chests press against each other. We're only in sweatpants so I can feel his growing erection pressing against my bulge. "You're so horny."

"You are too sexy, now I will go clean myself and meet you in the bedroom," he says and gets off me. He runs upstairs and I follow behind slowly to the bedroom. He goes into the bathroom and closes the door so I take my sweatpants off and lay down on the bed. I stroke myself to an erection as I think of Vinny riding me. I think I'm going to get him to do that. I love watching his face as he fucks himself on me.

He comes out of the bathroom naked and his eyes go straight to my very hard cock. He smiles and climbs onto the bed and straddles my waist, my dick behind his ass.

"Do you want me to ride you?" He asks as he presses his ass against my proud erection.

"I do, but first I want to prep you," I say as I grab the bottle of lube and squirt some on his ass. It slips down onto my stomach but I scoop most of it up on my fingers so I can probe one inside him. I curl it into his prostate and he moans quietly, his hands on my chest. I add another finger so I can stretch him out as he pinches my nipples with a cheeky grin.