Chapter 28 - Working

Vincent's pov
Monday 19th July 2021
*********************************

I love cuddling my boyfriend, he's so warm and comfy. His muscular arms are holding me to his chest as I lay across his body. The scene we did last night after my test was amazing. Damian tied me spread eagle on my back and used a flogger on my chest and thighs. It felt so good with the light stings of the leather straps on my skin. Watching him in his leather pants as he radiated dominance over me made me feel so hot and bothered. He then worshiped my body with kisses and touches before he untied my legs and fucked me roughly. I don't think I've ever cum harder. He even had to carry me to the car so we could go home.

Tomorrow we're doing and even better scene, a threesome with another submissive so I can top. Cole volunteered but his husbands didn't want him to do it without them and I don't think I'm ready for a fivesome just yet. Damian thought it was too soon for a threesome as my second scene ever but I'm dying to top someone so he gave in and asked a few subs if they would be interested. We've decided to invite Will into the playroom with us because Cole says he's really nice and loves threesomes. I've never met him before but Cole said he's got gorgeous dark skin and a body to die for. If I'm being honest I can't wait!

"Do you have to get up?" Damian asks as he tightens his hold on me when I try to get up and go to work. I slowly unwrap his arms from me and get off the bed as he groans and tries to reach out for me again.

"Why are you so clingy?" I ask as I pull some boxers on.

"I don't know, I just want to cuddle you more," he says and I cross my arms across my chest.

"You're not usually like this," I say and he sighs.

"I guess it's a Dom drop," he says as he looks up at me.

"What is that?"

"Well during a scene both of us feel a high because of hormones. But after the scene the hormones can drop too low and cause a sub or Dom drop. It can be wanting to be cuddled, or wanting more space, or for doms it can be guilt about the scene. I don't usually feel it but it's the first scene I've done for a while," he says and I frown.

"I will cuddle you more but I have to work," I say and he sits up in bed. "Why don't you come and sit in my office with me?"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I like you around me," I say and he gets off the bed to hug me. "You will have to put clothes on."

"I know," he says and puts underwear on. I start putting my suit on and Damian puts on jeans and a button up shirt.

"Why do you wear a suit if you're in your own house?" He asks me.

"I do not know. It is just tradition I guess. I get in the working mood when I have a suit and tie on," I answer as I put the tie around my neck.

"That makes sense, and you look hot anyways," he says and holds my chin for a kiss. I entertain him for a while before I pull back and take him to my office. I go to sit down and expect him to sit in the couch but he sits on my chair before I can.

"Hey!" I say and try to pull him up but he grabs my hips and sits me on his lap.

"You can work while sitting on my knee," he says and pulls the chair forward so I can use my laptop.