Chapter 27 - Test

Damian's pov
Sunday 18th July 2021
****************************

Today is Vincent's test. He's been trying so hard to remember all the of positions but he's so scared he'll fuck it up and not be allowed into the club. I stayed at his place last night and I helped him practice for almost an hour until I had to make him stop. He needs to relax beforehand, not stress himself out too much.

"What if I fail? Can I try again?" He asks as we drive to the club.

"Yes you can try again, but you won't fail. I've seen you practicing and you'll be fine," I assure him but he still looks stressed out.

"If I pass can we do a kinky scene?" He asks.

"Maybe, I'll ask Marcus if we can use my playroom at the club," I answer and he nods. I frown when he starts biting his thumb nail. "Vinny, stop biting your nails. You'll be fine."

"I'm scared! Who is even the other Dom who will be there?"

"He's called David and he's very nice. He has to be there for an unbiased opinion on how you do," I tell him and he nods.

"Do you promise you think I will pass?"

"I promise, my love," I say and kiss his hand as I pull the car into the club car park. We walk to Marcus' office and I hold Vinny's hand and give it a gentle squeeze. Marcus and David are already there in their leather pants so I send Vinny to go put on his leather shorts I bought him.

"Good afternoon," I say and give Marcus a quick hug and David a handshake.

"Hey Damian, is he ready?" Marcus asks me.

"I know he's ready but he's scared he'll fuck up," I say and sit on the couch next to David.

"He'll be fine, we're a bit lenient with the test for subs anyways," Marcus says and David agrees. I take my shirt off so I'm just in leather pants and boots as we wait for Vincent to come back from the empty subs room.

"I'm surprised Cole's not here," I say and Marcus sighs.

"Trust me, he wanted to be. Nathan had to physically hold him down when I came here so he wouldn't come with me," Marcus says with a small smile.

"He's very cute," I say and Marcus rolls his eyes.

"He's a pain in the ass."

"You're lucky time have him," David says and Marcus nods because it's true, there's no one else like Cole. David is single as far as I know because he'll only get contracted with a sub if he wants a relationship too.

"I'm glad him and Vinny get along so well," I say.

"Well they have had sex before, I would hope they got along," Marcus says and David looks surprised.

"When did they have sex?"

"When they were both 18," I say. "They went to the same parties."

"I didn't know that, but which one topped?" He asks and both me and Marcus go to answer but pause because we don't know.

"I'm not sure actually. I never asked I just assumed Vincent did," I say and Marcus agrees.