Chapter 35 - Moving In

Vincent's pov
Friday 27th August 2021
******************************

"Will you move in with me?" Damian asked as we were cuddled in bed together.

"What about my work at the mansion?" I said and he sighed. "You could move in with me there."

"Really?"

"Of course mi amore, I love waking up to you," I said and kissed him to show him how true it was.

That was last week, and now I have my boyfriend living with me all the time. He's going to keep his house for when we want some privacy because a lot of people are in and out of the mansion all day.

Luca, Giovanni, and Matteo were excited because they really like Damian and get to spend time with him while I'm working in my office. I've had to warn Damian not to tease me while I work like he did a while ago because I could be in a lot of trouble if I mess up something. I've already got Cappos from other families breathing down my neck, waiting until I fuck up and they can take me down.

I've told everyone they can't come in my bedroom anymore because I'm scared they'll find the toys Damian brought for kinky sex. I'd die if they found out I was his submissive. We already had an incident where Matteo came to wake me up after I slept in and he saw handcuffs on the headboard from the night before. He blushed like mad and thankfully I convinced him that it's Damian who likes to be tied up and not to tell anyone because he's embarrassed about it. Damian was not happy about that and I got a very sore ass from his rough fucking to put me in my place.

I'm so happy with my relationship with Damian. I never thought I would be able to be happy with a man after everything Antonio told me but here I am, living with him and wearing his promise ring. When he gave me the ring I swear my heart exploded, he wants to marry me in the future!

I've just finished work now and I'm wandering through the house to find my dominant. I check the games room but only my cousins are there and I ask where he is.

"I think he's in the kitchen," Gio says and I thank him. I find my gorgeous man after his workout wearing a loose tank top that barley covers his body and shorts that hug his ass. He hasn't noticed me so I watch his powerful arms and shoulders move as he makes a smoothie. His muscles flex as he lifts the glass the drink whatever he's made. My eyes look down to his ass and I get a sudden urge to walk over and slap his firm cheeks. I smirk and sneak over then land my hand on his ass with a smack.

"Hey!" He shouts and I jump back to get out of his reach.

"I am sorry!" I shout as I run out of the kitchen and to my bedroom. I can hear him following after me and I laugh as I finally get into my room. I gasp a when he tackles me onto the bed from behind and pins my arms above my head. He sits across the back of my thighs and presses my chest to the bed as I pretend to try and get away. If I wanted to I could flip us over very easily considering I have lots of training in hand to hand combat.

"So you think it's funny to slap my ass?" He asks against my ear. My body shivers as I feel his bulge press against my ass.

"Sì, it was very funny mi amore," I say with a cheeky grin but I yelp when he slaps my ass forcefully. He pulls my pants down under my ass with my boxers and slaps my ass again which makes me groan.