Chapter 49 - Phonecall

Vincent's pov
Thursday 30th June 2022
**********************************

"Your knee is digging into my thigh," Damian groans as he wakes up. I move my leg from where I had it across his body and roll over onto my back. "You didn't have to stop cuddling me."

"I have to get up now anyways," I say and kiss his cheek before I slip out of bed and watch as Damian sits up with a yawn. I go into the bathroom and start the shower as I get my toothbrush. Damian joins me as I'm brushing my teeth and stands in front of the toilet to pee which makes me raise an eyebrow at him.

"I am trying to brush my teeth and you are peeing?" I ask as toothpaste drips a little. He rolls my eyes and finishes peeing then wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me from behind as I spit into the sink and wash my face.

"You're too cute. You're like a housewife," he says and I turn around quickly.

"Cosa?" I demand.

"Wait no. I didn't mean that. I just mean now we're married you care about me peeing next to you when you're brushing you teeth like... a wife would," he says as he trails off. "Mi dispiace."

"You better be," I say and he gets in the shower as I sit on the toilet to pee. The Prince Albert piercing means I can't stand up because it sprays and I'm sick of cleaning up. "Your Italian is getting very good," I tell him as I join him in the shower.

"Thank you, I've been practicing with your cousins while you're working," he says.

I've been at work the past few days after we got back from our honeymoon in Italy. We went around different places for a ten days as I told Damian everything I know about the place I grew up in Italy. Unfortunately that meant I've had things to catch up with at work so he's been a little neglected but I make sure to take plenty of breaks and finish early.

"Your ass looks sore, do you want something on it?" He asks as he looks at my asshole. We fucked quite hard last night so my asshole is probably a little swollen but it doesn't hurt.

"No it is okay. Do you want to sit in my office today?" I ask him as I wash his hair gently.

"Yes please, I'll not disturb you," he says and rinses his hair under the water. We both finish our morning shower and get out to dry ourselves off as I make a list in my head of what I need to get done today in my office.

I put on a button up shirt and tuck it into dress pants as Damian puts on sweatpants and a t-shirt. I pull on a jacket but I can't be bothered for a tie so I get my phone and go down to the office. Damian follows behind like a lost puppy and sits on the couch as I sit at my desk. He pulls his phone out and plays a game as I log into my laptop and lean back in my chair as I prepare for work.

"You're so pretty," he says and I look at him as he admires me.

"You can't compliment me into stopping my work," I say and he pouts.

"I can try."

I smile at his cuteness as I start opening emails. My mobile phone rings and I pick it up when I see George's name on the screen.

"Hello-"

"Enzo's been shot! He's bleeding out and I can't stop it just please get here and help!" He says as my blood runs cold.