Chapter 26 - Training

Vincent's pov
Sunday 11th July 2021
*****************************

I was shocked this morning to hear that Enzo is moving out to live with his boyfriend. If I'm being honest I didn't expect them to last very long with all the abuse between them but they insisted on moving in.

Now that I'm training to be Damian's sub I see how their relationship is not healthy and borderline abusive. Damian said when I've been trained I can ask Enzo about bdsm so he can be safe with his boyfriend while getting to be rough but for now I'm just going to leave them to it.

Right now I've got my own things to be focusing on because Damian is watching me closely to see if I fuck up during training. He told me more about the Dom/sub relationship and I said I was very much into it. He took me to see Marcus yesterday who showed me around his club and in Damian's playroom. He's already showed me all of the equipment and got me to learn the English names so now I'm practicing kneeling positions. These are more difficult as I keep forgetting which names match which position.

"Kneeling display," Damian says as he taps his wooden cane on my exposed ass cheeks. Did I mention he's making me do it naked?

I get down to my knees and spread my legs open a little and sit on my heels. Then I put my hands behind my back and square my shoulders as best I can. I feel his cane tap my back and I straighten it more.

"Good boy," he praises and I smile. "Now hold it."

I take a breath as I hold myself in the position as he walks around me slowly. He's wearing leather pants that hug his ass and thighs beautifully which is making me feel hot.

"Straighten your back again, you're slouching," he says.

"Since when have I been straight?" I sass with a cheeky smile. I yelp when I feel his cane hit my asscheek and leave a stinging pain. I frown when my dick twitches and starts to get hard.

"You like that? I knew you were a masochist," he says with a smirk. I blush a deep red and fix my position as my dick keeps getting harder. "Do you want me to hit you again?"

"N-no," I say as I get more embarrassed from getting hard at the spank.

"Are you sure? So you're saying you wouldn't get an erection if I hit your ass again?" He teases as he drags the wooden cane down my spine. I shiver and try my best to keep my posture good as he slips the thin wood between my asscheeks and across my asshole. He slaps it across my ass and I let out a moan. There is pain but it's only a tingly sting which feels good for some reason. Goosebumps break out across my skin as Damian stands in front of me and smiles down.

"I think that's enough training for today. Don't be embarrassed about having a kink, it's nothing to be ashamed of," he says and I look down to the floor. He crouches down in front of me and lifts my chin with a concerned face. "I'm serious Vinny, I love that you're a masochist. That makes us even better of a match. I promise there are worse kinks to have."

"But I like the be hit with a cane, that is weird," I say and he scowls.

"It's not weird. It's kinky. I'll have so much fun with it when you're trained. If you say one more bad thing about it I'll bend you over my knee and spank you," he says.

"What if I like that?" I say and force a grin.

"See, that's how you should be thinking of this. Now get dressed," he says and I stand up.