Chapter Eight

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

" it's nice to finally meet you Miss Kim" Seokjin slightly bowed. Not knowing what effects on the woman in front of him. It sends millions of emotions to her heart. It appears to be that she doesn't want to be called as Miss anymore, despite that she is now a single woman, she prefers to be called as Mrs. Byun. Jiyon saw the uncomfortable aura she was radiating, so he carefully patter her shoulder.

" Me too" she half hearted-ly said. He forms one of his smile that seems too familiar on Hara. It seems like she saw that kind of smile.

" Welcome to EatJin little ones, if you're bored we have a play station over there" Seokjin knelt to the little kids who's different in sizes, after he let it out the kids began to cheer exited-ly asking their moms permission. Hara nodded, they went to the play stations, apart from Huin who's too tired to move and Meojin who seems to be hungry.

" I'll guide you to your sea-"

"That won't be a problem Mr. Kim, me and Hara can manage. Just prepare my usual" Jiyon said to the tall man earning a nod.

"How about you Miss Kim? Would you like something?" The owner kindly ask the woman who shook her head. His eyes found it's way to a little girl. The little girl he'd been dreading to see.

" Fruit for the kids, fresh and no strawberries. Meo and Keul are allergic" she monotonously spoke to the young man and began to find a seat for her to let Jiyon discuss. Seokjin nodded and off to cook the dishes, didn't forget to gave his similar smile when the little girl smiled to him.

Huin and Meojin followed their mother who walked towards a table with two long couches. They patiently watched their siblings who was playing with the play stations. It was small, but had loads of toys and sets. Jaeneung was playing cooking with Keul as a chef and him with Heun as a costumer. Jijeo and Keun are playing small action figures, letting out some cute noises while they make their actions figures fight or fly. Huin was already passed out on Hara's arms. Meosjin kept eyeing the huge pictures of foods on the counter, wanting to eat at of it, to try all of it.

"Go and order something pink cupcake, me and your mommy would like to talk" Jiyon smiled to Meosjin who nodded and ran towards the counter, good thing Seokjin assisted the little girl as to what she wanted. Hara made sure to keep an eye on all of his kids.

" Stop stressing Hara..." Jiyon said, pulling out a piece of envelope that was still closed. " This is from Beakhyun" with that Hara immediately shot her attention to the piece of paper. Huin was slightly snoring in her chest. Unaware of the conversation between the two adults. Or is he?

Huin is one tricky kid. Apart from where he black mailed Hara's business partner to cancel the collaboration between his business to her mom's—that if he won't he'll post the video of him harassing his mom's body mentally. There was one time where Hara bought Huin to a business meeting because little Huin doesn't want to leave his mommy alone, sadly the creep was there. He saw how he eyed his mother like a piece of meat that he would gladly devour. In short he doesn't want the man to eat his mother because if he ate his mother then there will be no mommy to love little Huin.

So it wouldn't be a surprise that Huin was faking his sleep. The only one who knows how sly and tricky Huin is was Jijeo. The older didn't dare to reveal his secret because he's scared of little Huin. Even if his the youngest.

" I received mine a little early— a year ago or so, he told his assistant to give it to us in the right moment. Since his assistant couldn't reach yours, he gave it to me. Don't worry I didn't read it" he reassured Hara who just nodded. She just started at the paper. Not wanting to touch the delicate thing. Her heart was aching, beating uncontrollably. Huin heard it.