||^•^FIVE^•^||

"Wake up," mom said while shaking me

Well, I must say that the night passed quite fast.

I wasn't in a mood to actually wake up but soon I realized that I have to report. It's going to be my first day in office. Though  I never had any friends in The U.S, except for Karan, but still I felt that I should have said bye at least.

I lazily woke up from the bed. I saw Hyojin sleeping next to me. I dragged myself to the washroom and took a shower.

The sad part was that I didn't buy too many many clothes and for sure not the good ones.

I tried my best to find something decent for office. I was reporting as the head stylist so I had to the myself well.

I got ready and saw that Hyojin was still asleep. I just removed her hair from her face and kissed her hairline.

I don't know but I feel she looks more like her father. She is much more beautiful and cute than me.

Her pale skin reminds me of that morning when I found myself in his arms. It was indeed my best night. More then a one night stand, I felt safe and protected in his arms.

I still remember the smell of his cologne that lingered in my nose and made me feel like I should stay in his arms forever.

"Mr Unknown, thanks for giving me such a beautiful daughter," I said, maybe to the atoms and molecules in the air. (A/N okay so my online exams are approaching but I am still updating. Hahaha!! I I am the dumbest person but still. I literally studied chemistry like hell and now it's all chemistry in my head🥴🥴)

Finally, I got up and left the room. I can downstairs and saw Mom and Dad sitting on the Table.

"Breakfast is ready," Mom said while doing her work.

"Good morning," Dad said while burying his face in the newspaper. All this reminded me of the old good days.

I am happy that Hyojin will also line what I lived.

"Good Morning dad" I replied

"Only dad?" Mom said while giving me a look

"Gooooodd morning Mom and Dad!!" I said while chuckling.

"Hmm better," she said

To be honest, I got my Savage side from her only.

Mom came with the plates and I are my breakfast.

My Lil Meow Meow was still sleeping, so I gave her a forehead kiss and was ready to leave.

Karan came out of his room and hugged me. His kissed my hairline and wished me luck.

"Okay! Are you guys dating or what?" Dad said

"No!" We both said in sync

"We are best friends dad," I said while picking up my stuffs.