||SIXTEEN||

I was working in my cabin when Bang PD-nim called me in his office.  I decided to go there, I opened the doors halfway and peeked in.

"May I come in sir?" I asked him and he nodded, I could see that BTS was also there and another well built, tall, young and blond was sitting facing towards Bang PD-nim. Though I couldn't see his face but it was sure that he was handsome.

The moment I entered, the guy stood up and he was Karan?

Yes, he was Karan, was shocked as I didn't expect him to be there.

"You?" I said with my mouth covered with my palm.

"Yes! It's me" he said and came for a hug. Everyone was smiling at our small reunion but I could feel the gaze of Yoongi.  He was sitting with a blank face; not saying a word and neither moving a muscle.

"How come you are here?" I asked

"Ahh, I had some work and moreover I am your boss; I hope you remember that?" He asked

"Yes I do, I missed you stupid," I said while hitting him on shoulders.

"I thought you aren't, cause literally no calls, no texts! I thought you found someone else" he said when Mr Bang approached us.

"Mr Karan is gonaa work with us for some time, so I thought I should tell the team leader," he said

"Yes sir, I'll tell him everything," I said

"You guys talk, I have a meeting with the boys," he said and approached the boy but I could still feel that someone was continuously looking at us.

"She was never this good to me" I heard some murmuring and knew who he was.

I gave Yoongi a stern look and said" I heard it"

He didn't pay any attention to it and all of them left the room. Karan hugged me again but it was warmer and tighter this time.

"Where is my daughter?" He asked and I knew about whom he was talking. Though we were alone in the room but I could feel someone was watching us. I looked at the door, but no one was there.

"Aish!! She isn't a rich spoilt brat like you. She needs to go the school" I said

"Ahh, I see; but if you want I can make her a rich spoilt brat," he said while hitting me with his shoulders which were really taller then mine.

"No need!" I said with a cold tone.

"You didn't get what I mean right? Aishh!! You paboya" he said again.

"Okay, we don't have time. The team is really busy the boys have many events to attend like the Grammys, Iheart radio jungle ball, billboards, MMA and MAMA, We are really busy and forgot going home on time for a few months now" I said while panicking cause we needed to create many looks.

"Well, I know plus why will I want to go home when my heart will work here," he said looking straight into my eyes which made me feel a bit ticklish.

"What!" I said while picking up some files from the table.

"I mean, I don't have anywhere to stay," he said

"What!" I literally

"I don't time! Common kyong" he said trying to look into my eyes.

"Okay, you can stay with us but we need to find an apartment for you," I said

(A/N: Oh common guys!! A rich brat like Karan doesn't have an apartment.  He is so rich that he can buy the whole building but he was living as he wanted to spend time with Kyong)