♧SEVEN♧

Next day:

Next day:

I reached the building quite early cause the next day, we had to go to the Music Bank.

I reached my Cabin and was literally startled when the chair started to move on its own.

It was Yoongi. Yes he was sitting on the chair like Nick Furry who wants to catch spiderman

"Aigoo!! You scared the crap out of me. What are you doing here" I questioned him

He got up and came to me. He came too close to and crouched a bit. Our lips were just an inch away.

My heart flutters like hell, and I could feel my temperature rising up.

"I am sorry for yesterday, "he said

" I didn't know you were married and had a daughter "he continued

"I am not married and it's okay," I said and I could see his eyes getting bigger

"Umm, then Hyojin? Well, nevermind, it's your life" he said and shook it off.

We both stood like that for ten minutes,  looking straight into each other's eyes when I came back to sense and moved away.

I went to my desk and I could feel Yoongi checking me out.

"Well okay then, I should be leaving," he said and left

I sat on the chair, trying to calm myself down. 

"Aish! I felt this after a long time."I thought

I started to work on my recent designs when I got a call from the stylist. 

I went to the main trying room where all f them were trying their costumes.

They all waved at me when they saw me. I must say after yesterday's incident, we became quite close.

They all have different personas and they all are great humans. People see them as Idols and that's why l, they are not able to see the friend in them.

For me, they are just normal humans like me. Frankly speaking, they go to the bed as Kim Namjoon, not as RM and they also deserve the peaceful and happy sleep(A/N okay so I don't know why all of sudden, I started this moral lecture, but somehow this is true. We all at some point saw them as idols rather than normal humans like us and that's why we fail to understand them but I believe that for many ARMY'S they are just like friends whom I want to meet someday and I one of those ARMY'S.  Comment here what type of army you are)