||FORTY-EIGHT||

It's been almost more than a year since my treatment has started but there is zero progress in my health, if I am alive, it's all cause of meditations and his love.

Sungho is growing up rapidly, Mom is taking care of him and on the other hand, Hyojin is working hard in her school. She is almost eight years old now but sometimes I feel she is more mature than her age. Its only cause she has been through alot in such a young age.

BTS is still performing and they are legends now, Yoongi is always tensed and worried about me. He tries alot to hide it but I can see It in his eyes.

"Why are you guy even trying when we all know that I am not going to last more than a month?" I asked the doctor as she helped me sitting back on the bed and injected the needle of glucose.

"Because it our job and your husband's love and care for you never let us give hope on you," she said

"I heard someone say husband, I guess doctor Hyun is talking about me," Yoongi said as he entered the ward with a bright smile.

"Good morning jagiya," he said as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I should leave now," doctor Hyun said and left as she closed the doors behind her back.

"Morning" I murmured

"Yoongi, why are you still with me?" I asked as I looked at him.

"What?" He said

"Look at me, I am miserable...I look dead and I smell like a gutter of medicine. I don't have any hair on my body...neither I am beautiful on the outside and now this disease is killing me from inside" I said as I soon broke into tears but soon I found myself wrapped in his arms.

"You aren't miserable, you are still the world's most beautiful women for me and you will always be, your smell is the reason I wake up every day... I want to smell you every day and feel your presence.  Kyong, I loved your heart and it is still the most beautiful thing in the world" he said as he kissed my hairline.

"Why don't you just give up and marry someone else, I can see how much you all are suffering because of me," I said as I cried like hell in his arms.

"Because I don't want to and no one worried cause of you, you are just overthinking," he said as he hugged me tighter.

I was tired of being like this...being vulnerable and weak, now either I wanted to live like before or just die.

"I always wanted a peaceful death but this isn't what I wanted,  I will die with all thses machines attached to my body...looks like God didn't give me any choice here also," I said as I chuckled sarcastically.

"You are just overthinking and that's why me and Hyojin planned a date for you and me. I'll do other preparations and our daughter will get you ready" he said while breaking the hug and fixing my wig.

"My Kyong is the most beautiful women in the world"

"Stop lying"

"I am not"

"I love you"

"I love you jagi," he said as he kissed me.

In the evening:

Soon Hyojin came and she was loaded with different dresses and makeup. She was going to idol school, so she was taught makeup there. Sometimes I feel that it too early for her, all this makeup and stuff but then I realise that Jungkook also made his debut at a very young age.

It's true that more early you debut, you have more time to perform and serve the fans. It's like you'll be young and energetic.

"Mom, you look really pretty. I decided to go with a neutral pink tone as its dads favourite type of makeup he likes on girls" she said as she put the blush.