||THIRTY-THREE||

"Kyong, we have reached," he said while gently patting on my cheeks to wake me up. We were our my parents house.

We both came out of the car and made our way towards the door. He unlocked the door and held my hand.

"Damn! Why your body is so hot?" He asked as we entered the house.

"I know, I have a fever. I don't know why I was having continuous fever and tiredness" I said

We entered the living room, where everyone was sitting and I was shocked to see who was there with Mom and dad.

It was Karan, who was sitting on the couch with Mom and Dad and I was sure that they told him everything. 

"Karan?? Heyy" I said as he proceeded to hug me.

"How are you and why weren't you picking up my calls??" I asked I as I hit him on shoulders.

"I changed my number and probably forgot to give you one," he said

"Ahem!" Suga coughed as he wanted Karan to take off his hands off me.

"Ohh, sorry man," he said as he broke the hug.

I could see that he was a bit sad but he tried his best to hide it.

***

"Are you happy with this whole thing?" Karam said as we were making coffee in the kitchen.

"Well, Mom and dad are happy. Yoongi is not that bad person as he looks at the first, he is quite good and Hyojin also Likes him, so yeah everyone is happy " I said

"Are you?" He asked again.

"Well, if everyone is then I am also happy," I said as we were done with the coffee.

"That's good then," he said but I could see tears in his eyes.

"Well, you'll always be my best friend and definitely hold a very special place in my heart. Nothing can change my love for you" I said as I hugged him tightly, he also hugged me back but he took back his hands suddenly, probably getting married.

"Let's go," he said ad he broke the hug which was wired cause he could have literally hugged me for hours and I was the one who used to break the hug.

"Special Karan coffee for everyone," he said as we went into the living room.

"Mumma, where Is Hyojin?" I asked.

"Ohh, she is sleeping in my room" she replied.

"Okay, I'll just see her," I said as I rushed towards her room.

I opened the door and saw that she was sleeping peacefully on the bed, I tiptoed towards her and sat on the edge of the bed. She literally looked like Yoongi and also got that beautiful pale skin.

"I can do anything for you, you are the reason why I am alive," I said as  I kissed her forehead. 

I didn't know when Yoongi came behind me and stood on the door. He didn't speak any a single word.

After admiring my daughter for a long time, I got up and decided to leave when I saw him and was so startled that I was about to fall but he held my wrist and pulled me towards him.

Now, I was damn close to him and I could smell his peaches fragrance which was tingling in my nose. He wrapped his hands around my back.

I was engulfed in hos warmth and could feel his breath.

"Well, I know he is your best friend and nothing is going on between you two but I can't stop myself from getting jealous. Its that I am too scared to lose you" he said as he tilted his head and now our forehead was touching.