||TWENTY-THREE||

"Appa! Will you teach me dancing, singing and rapping" Hyojin said as we drove to their dorm. Now I gave up on her, I literally corrected her hundred times not to call him appa but she wasn't listening to me.

"Well, for dancing I'll recommend Hoseok uncle and for signing, you can go to Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook uncle. Rapping, I'll take the responsibility of it" he said as he drove the car and gave me "I won it look".

"Well, do whatever you can. I'll never marry you" I said as I looked away.

"Well, I took care of that as well, my future wifey!" He said in a teasing way.

"We'll see!" I said as I folded my arms.

We drove to the dorm and it was complete silence in the car, Hyojin was busy playing games while I could see that Yoongi was continuously looking at me and Hyojin.

Of course, he wasn't able to believe that He has a daughter.

We reached In about twenty minutes. He pressed the bell and soon Namjoon opened the door.

"Hey Yoongi, Hey Kyong" he greeted us and picked up Hyojin and kissed her.

I bet he told them about me and Hyojin, after all, they are family.

"Hii, Hyojin," he said to which she replied," hello, Namjoon Uncle". A soft smile came on his face and I could see his dimples.

Soon all of them came and greeted us, all of them took Hyojin and literally flooded her with kisses.

"Aigo! No wonder she looked exactly like Yoongi" the oldest member snorted.

"I know right! Look at her gummy smile. It's just like Suga Hyung"the youngest said.

"Coincidentally, we share the same name, Jin and Jin," Seokjin said and then I also noticed that.

Soon we all were sitting on the table, their dorm was really beautiful but most importantly I could feel seven different vibes in it and in its decor which represented each member.

Hyojin was surely enjoying the attention she was getting and was just sitting there awkwardly.

"One of my classmates said, that her mother really like you guys and her bias is Appa," Hyojin said in the most adorable way, to which all the members went into the "awww" Jones including me.

"Ohh, my baby is so cute," me and Yoongi said in sync, after that I gave him a glare as if I'll kill him but that man winked at him.

"She said appa!" Taehyung said in the most adorable way.

"Aigoo!! Yoongi Hyung is so lucky, her daughter is so cute" Jimin said

"Looks like Taehyung's wish of seeing our is finally coming true" Hoseok said.

"Ohh that's right," yoongi said and ll of them laughed.

Their laughs were so pretty, they were pretty and most importantly their bond was so pretty.  I loved how they treated each other like family and were trying their best to include me as well.

"Let's eat, Jin Hyung really worked hard, cause Kyong was coming for the first time," Hoseok said as everyone proceeded to clap for Jin.

Hyojin clapped with her sweater paws and now again every was awwing over her.

"Aww! She is so cute, just like Suga Hyung" Taehyung said with his palms on his mouth covering it.

It looked like her would literally cry, probably he was the biggest fanboy of Yoongi.

We started eating lunch and it was really good.

"Food is amazing Jin Uncle," Hyojin said while showing thumbs-up sign.