||SEVENTEEN||

I went back yo my cabin but soon was called my Mr Bang for the staff meeting.

I entered the meeting room and everyone was there, they were discussing their upcoming album and wanted my inputs about the theme. 

The meeting lasted for an hour or so and after that, I came back and resumed my work. I read relived as I knew Karan is with Hyojin. It was around eleven at night and probably everyone left except for some workaholics like me.

"Aish! Why is it so hot?" I said and picked up the water bottle which was empty just like Karans's mind. I laughed on my own joke and decided to go out to fill the bottle.

I reached the water point and was filling my bottle when someone tapped me on my shoulders and I literally jumped as if I saw a ghost.

I turned around and it was Yoongi. Oh god, this guy has a habit of scaring the shit out of me.

"Can you stop the saga of scaring me like that?"I said

"I am sorry," he said in his deep cold-ass voice.

"What were you doing so late at the office?"I asked him while filling my bottle.

"I was working on my upcoming mixtape D-2 and what were you doing?" He said

"I was working on new looks for you guys" I replied in my normal tone.

"Well, who was that guy, who came earlier," he asked looking here and there.

"Well, first of all, if you'll ask me like that then I'll never tell you and secondly you are no one to know that and thirdly he is working with me and fourthly he is my best friend," I said without realising that I already told him the answer.

"Oh okay," he said in his deep bass voice and left without saying anything.

"Aish! I can never understand this guy" I said and started to walk back towards my cabin when suddenly my foot got entangled in some wires and I was about to fall but someone gently pushed me towards him.

I opened my eyes and saw it was Yoongi and his arms were wrapped around my shoulders. I smell his peachy cologne.

"You should be careful," I Said

Our faces were almost an inch away and I could feel his heavy breath. I was wrapped in the gentle warmth of his body which reminded me of that rainy night when he slept beside me. I remember how peaceful that night was, I slept engulfed in his arms without any worries and tension.

"Umm, is there any shooting going on?" a manly yet soft voice said.

Both of turned back and saw it was Karan standing there holding hands with Hyojin. His expressions told me that he wasn't happy at all but Hyojin looked quite happy with that.

"Umm, hey!! You both, what are you guys doing here?" I also them while moving away from Yoongi in the most awkward way possible.

"Well, your car was with me and I had to pick you up," he said while raising his left brow.

"Ahh, yes I remember. So okay let's go" I said

"Well, I also don't have a car, can you give me a ride as well?" Yoongi said in his  Daegu Satori.

(A/N: He has his own car😑 but again he did that deliberately)

"Umm, okay" I hesitantly said

"Yoongi Uncle! I missed you" Hyojin said and ran towards Yoongi, he picked her up and planted a kiss o  her cheeks.

"I missed you too!" He said in the most adorable way with the most adoring gummy smile.

"Well, let's go then," Karan said in his deep voice, I could feel that he wasn't happy with Yoongi's presence but I couldn't say no to him.

We went to the parking area and karan was driving. I was sitting on the co-driver seat where as Yoongi and Hyojin was at the backseat.

Hoseok for you all:)♡