||THIRTY-FOUR||

"I have shortlisted three apartments, you will make the final decision," he said as we drove to our destination which was Haneul apartment complex. It was one of the most expensive complexes in Korea and was home to many celebrities, all the members had bought apartments in that complex.

"Well, is it necessary to spend that much?" I said as I was feeling guilty.

"You see, this Is my first marriage and I want to spend it all and moreover you are my only wife, so I'd love to spend on you nicely and I earned for this day only," he said which made me blush and turned red like a tomato.

He definitely noticed that and smirked, he was looking good in that black suit and white shirt.

We reached ye complex soon and the owner himself came to receive Yoongi, after all, he is Min Yoongi of BTS.

"Hello, Mr Min, it's a pleasure to meet you. My daughter is your big fan" he said as they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too, sir," Yoongi said.

Soon we reached the apartment and took a tour of it. All the apartments that Yoongi shortlisted were 4BHK, one room was for us, one for Hyojin, one was for guests and the other one was for his studio.

"How is it?" He asked

"Well, I like it but I can't say that it's the best before I see the rest two," I said

"Right, Mr Shin, we will contact you if we'll finalise this apartment but now we have seen others," he said and they both hugged each other.

We sat in the car and drove to our next location which wasn't far from there. We reached the next complex but I didn't like that apartment at all.

"It was so abruptly designed," I said as we sat in the car.

"Well, I felt the same," he said while trying to cover up his mistake of choosing it.

We drove to the last complex, again the vice president of the company came to welcome us.

We reached our apartment and to be honest, I liked the complex, it had good vibes and had a huge park with a basketball court which was amazing for Hyojin.

Yoongi opened the door for me and the moment we entered, I saw the beautiful view of Seoul city and the Seoul Tower from the large window.

The house was beautiful and the view was mesmerising, my jaws dropped as I approached the window to see the beauty of the city.

"It's beautiful," I said as my palms covered my mouth.

"I know right, this is my favourite one," he said as he wrapped his arms on my shoulders and we both stood in front of the window.

"Well, we have the most beautiful views in the whole city and that's why people want to live here," the Vice president said to which we both nodded and agreed.