||EIGHTEEN||

"Its late Hyojin, you should have slept by now, you have school tomorrow," I said while looking at her.

"Tomorrow is a holiday Mumma and we will go out," she said

"And who all come is we?" I asked

"You, me, Karan and Yoongi Uncle," she said to which Karan looked at us as if we asked for his life.

"But we made a different pact," Karan said while being all shocked.

"I'll be pretty busy tomorrow, so maybe I'll join you guys some other day," Yoongi said

"Same, I am also busy with their comeback," I said while raising my shoulders and giving a sorry look to Karan.

"Looks like we have reached," Karan said. We reached The Hannam Hills apartment and Yoongi got off the car.

"We' ll mee my tomorrow," he said and went inside.

"Who is he?" It was the first question Karan asked me after he started to drive again.

"What is it with you guys? He is also asking the same question and you are also doing the same" I said

"Tell me," he said without looking at me in his deep voice.

"He is Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga of BTS and my co-worker" I said

"Okay," he said and then didn't utter a single word till we reached. Hyojin fell asleep on the backseat.

"And please at least come for the movie tomorrow," he said when we reached home.

"Fine! But only movie" I said and got out of the car. He gently picked up Hyojin and we took the lift.

I opened the door and He took Hyojin directly to her room whereas I sat near the balcony.

He took Hyojin to her room and gently tugged her in the bed.

"Don't you think it's important?" he said

"No, it's not," I said knowing what he meant, he was definitely talking about getting married again.

"You know how important it is but still," he said and sat next to me.

"You know right, I can't let my youth die like this," he said and made me smile.

"Then get married no!" I replied

"How can I, when you are there," he said looking at me.

"What?" I questioned

"I mean how can I marry someone else, but I have a daughter who calls me Dad," he said.

He gently rested his head on my shoulders and I don't know when he fell asleep.

"He must be really tired," I said and tried my best to pick him up.

Finally, I was successful. I supported him and took him to my room.

Gently placed him on my bed and took out his shoes. Though his clothes were expensive but it's okay, he can sleep in them.

I was about to leave when he held my wrist and pushed me towards him, I fell directly on him but he was still sleeping.

"Why don't you get what I mean, you stupid!" He said and unleashed my wrist.

"Aigo! I know what you mean, you paboya!! But I can't get married" I said while getting up and fixing my hair.

"Goodnight," I said and turned off the lights and left the room.

I went to Hyojin's room and slept beside her.