||FORTY-ONE||

"Let's have brunch and then watch a movie," he said as he held my hands and dragged me out of the play zone.

"But it was fun here" I cried while holding my pink flamingo and his hand.

"Common, I would love to have another child but a real one, you don't have to act like one ," he said as he giggled and opened the door of the car for me and literally tugged me inside but gently and softly.

"I know a morning Cafè that makes delicious brunch, let's go there," he said as he started the car.

"Okay," I said while hugging my flamingo.

He played some of his unreleased songs in the car which was more romantic and love songs.

"I recorded them recently, they are still incomplete and not so perfect but to be really honest, while writing them, all I was thinking was about you, Hyojin and Our future family. This mixtape will be different from my others, it would be more of love and especially about Family and kids" he said while he held my hands and looked at me again.

"You are too good to be true, I don't deserve you," I thought while looking at his black round eyes which had little white hearts in it.

"Oh, that's amazing," I said as I broke the eye contact and looked out of the window.

We reached the cafe, it was quite pretty.  It had those teenage love vibe and I could see mostly teenagers in the cafe.

It actually reminded me of those days that I have up cause of Hyojin, those friendly hangouts that I never attended cause I was already a mother by then

Yoongi wore a mask and a black cap to disguise himself. We found a table and sat on the chairs.

Soon the waiter came and we ordered Some Japanese pancakes, fruit salads and fruit smoothies.

"It's really good," I said as I looked around.

"I know, my ex introduced me to this place," he said as he looked straight into my eyes with an Expressionless face.