||TWENTY||

The movie got over and Karan dropped me. I came back to my cabin and started to work again.

I don't know how I got lost in my work so much that I didn't care to see the watch until my notifications rang.

It was Karans's text, "Hey Kyong, I know I am not meeting you but I have to go back to The States and its pretty urgent. I left the keys of your car on the reception and dropped Hyojin At Mom and Dad's place. I am sorry, not be able to mee you. Take care and miss me"

"Oh, so he left without meeting me? Well, I'll miss you pabo but I wonder what is so urgent?" I self talked and I realised that it's almost 10 in the night.

I rushed towards the reception to collect my keys.

"Hey, someone dropped some keys, right?" I asked her as she was about to leave.

"Yes! Mrs Mikyong, I was about to call you" she said as she handed me the keys.

I took the keys and was going back to my cabin when someone said " let's have dinner together, it's my treat" he"I turned back to see who was he and he was none other the Min Yoongi.

"Well, I am hungry but why are giving treats suddenly?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Cause your weird friend left," he said

"Firstly, don't you dare to call him weird and secondly how do you know?" I asked

"Well, he was our employee and I am one of the top artists of this company, so I know many things and I have the right to  know," he said with witty expressions.

"Well, okay! What is for the menu" I went straight to ghat question cause I was really hungry.

"I ordered Chicken and Kimchi rice, till then we can go in my studio," he said as he walked towards the only room which has some light in the whole corridor.

We entered his studio which looked like some agents cabin, but it was really beautiful.

"Meet my little friends," he said as he pointed towards all the instruments.

I found that cute and a giggle escaped from my mouth. He also blushed a bit which was cuter.

After five minutes the order came, both of us bowed to the delivery man and I took the order. I could see that it for two people, that means he planned it prior.

He was about to pay when his wallet fell on the ground all Bill's as well important papers came out. I crouched down to help him up when I came across a peach coloured smooth paper.

It looked quite familiar, so I unfolded it, I literally sat on the ground after seeing what was written on it.

"If we are destined, we will surely meet" it was my handwriting and I remember writing it.

"Where did you got this?" I asked as and he literally snatched it from my hands.

"Someone important gave me but I think I lost her," he said as he folded it again.

"So you were the one!" I said as I still sat on the ground all shocked and pale.

"What? Wait, it was you?" He questioned me to which I nodded in tiny.

"Hyojin is my daughter?" He questioned and his face was all red, I again nodded to which he sat on the ground next to me.

Both of us were shocked and we literally turned pale. Yoongi was already pale, and he turned more pale; so he was almost white at that time.