||THIRTY-FIVE||

I woke up and opened my phone which made me realise that it's my wedding today, I wasn't actually shocked cause Min Yoongi mare me habitual of it.

I was still at Mom and dads house. I tried to find Hyojin beside me but then realised that she was sleeping with Mom.

I scrolled through Instagram and saw that Karan and Chao posted alot of pictures together, they were looking really pretty and happy. Though I was a bit jealous of her but I felt good for Karan.

"Finally, he is spending time with another girl," I said as I got up.

I came out of my room and saw that everyone was busy with their works. It was around seven in the morning and the ceremony was about to take place around 12 in the noon.

"Kyong! Your stylist is in the guest room, please go there" Mom said

"But I wanted to see Hyojin," I said

"Ohh, she went to to the wedding hall with your father " mom said as she was busy in her work.

Even though I just woke up but my body was aching like hell, I felt really tired and exhausted.

I straightaway went to the room, I ented the room and shaw that there were many stylist.

"Hello, Mr Min," they said as she bowed to me.

"Hello," I said as I sat on the chair in front of the mirror.

They started with my makeup and after hours of continuous hair makeup, skincare, pedicure and manicure, I was finally ready.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I could tell that they did a quite amazing job.

"Wow! You guys did an amazing job" I said as I giggled.

"No no, your skin was already so beautiful, so we didn't do much work on it. Oppa Is really lucky to have you" they said as I blushed.

"Thank you," I said but suddenly I said to cough really badly.

All of them panicked and got me a glass of water.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" One of the stylist said

"No no, I am not sick," I said as I took the glass.

It was almost eleven in the morning, so we had to leave.

"We have to leave," dad said as he peeked inside the room. Hyojin came running through the door. She was wearing a pink short dress with her hairs done in a very neat way. She was looking really pretty and her beautiful pale skin with gummy smile complimented her attire.

"Well, she seems to get Oppa's features," one of the stylist said

"Yes, all three of them are beautiful. They are a complete definition of power family" they whispered to each other.