||TWENTY-FIVE||

I got ready and left my apartment, it was about 20 minutes drive to home.

"Ding- Dong" I pressed the bell, Soon Mom came and opened the door.

"Heyy Kyong," she said as she hugged me. I followed her to the living room and was shocked as I entered the room.

Yoongi was sitting beside dad and Hyojin was on her lap, they were talking and giggling alot.

Yoongi stood up as he saw me and took my bag, he kept it on the table beside the couch.

"Kyong! Come and sit with us" dad said as he gestured me to sit beside Yoongi. All I could do was to pray that he didn't tell them anything.

But the fact that he was there, was clear that he told them everything.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Yoongi as I sat beside him all shocked and surprised.

Hyojin Jumped her his lap and came hugged me. She sat on my lap now.

"I just wanted to meet them" he replied.

"Hyojin, please go in the other room. We need to talk something important" dad told Hyojin and she ran to another room.

"Look Kyong" dad said and I knew that he told them everything.

"I know it was a mistake, but now if he is trying to make things good then you should work too. I feel you should marry him" he said

"Dad! No, I will never marry him" I said with a straight face.

"Kyong! We want this for your betterment only" he said

"Well, you wanted me to abort Hyojin and according to you it was for my betterment," I said as I got up and walked out of there in anger.

I came in the lawn and sat on the wooden bench, it was about to rain so the breeze was pretty cool and soothing.

"Kyong, I know it's difficult but look at him. I have never seen him this happy and he is now. Do you want your father to be sad like the old days again?" Mom says from behind.

I didn't say a word and sat there without facing her.

"I know you don't want this, but this is best for you and especially Hyojin. She is growing up and what will she answer when people will ask her who her father, she will face bullying because of this and Korea is different from America" mom said as he sat beside me and kept her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't say anything but remember one thing, this time I am also with dad and you may lose me as well this time?" she said to which I was shocked.

"Are you emotional blackmailing me, mom?" I asked

"Think as you please but make your decision," she said as she left.

I spent five years of my life without talking to dad and it the toughest time of my life. I looked back and saw them smiling with Hyojin and Yoongi, those five years were tough for them as well.

I can't imagine my life without them. She was right, living without a father is difficult but if I don't marry Yoongi, I take her grandparents along with her father from Hyojin, I can't make my daughter suffer cause of my stubbornness.

Someone approached me and I thought it was mom.

"Ok, I'll marry him," I said as someone hugged me from behind. It wasn't mom for sure then who was it.

I turned back my head and saw it was Yoongi, "thank you" he said and rested his chin on my shoulders.

I was about to hit him when he said," Your parents are seeing us" and I stopped.

"I'll inform the company," he said and held my hands and dragged me to the living room.

I could see everyone was smiling and ofcourse they were happy with my decision but I wasn't and to be honest, it didn't even matter.

"Should I call you appa now?" Hyojin asked Yoongi, to which he nodded in tiny and he picked her up and kissed her on cheeks and he was quite cute.

But the fact, I hated Min Yoongi couldn't be changed.

A/N

I know I am writing after a long time but I was really busy with Alice's birthday and now its Tom's birthday coming up plus my online exams started and I am really busy these day. I'll try my beat to update but if I don't then please forgive me. Love you all<333♡♡♡

Joyce♡