||TWENTY-FOUR||

"You look good today," he said as we drove back to my apartment. We had lunch together and it was amazing meeting all of them after such a long time.

"What do you mean? I don't look good every day?" I said as I looked at him, he giggled and a blush appeared on his face.

"Let me correct, you are looking really good today, more then other days," he said as he faced me and to be honest my heart skipped a beat due to his gaze.

"Umm, Thankyou," I said

It was around eight in the evening and Hyojin had already fallen asleep, she was sleeping on my lap. Yoongi looked at her and smiled.

Well, he loved her before also but after knowing that she is his daughter, there's a different spark in his eyes when he looks at her.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said as I got out of the car.

"But tomorrow is Sunday and I am not going anywhere probably," I said

"Still, see you tomorrow," he said again.

"Ahh, paboya!" I said as I approached the lift.

I reached my apartment went inside, gently kept Hyojin on the bed and tugged her. Then I changed and went to bed.

I slept as soon as I fell on the bed cause I was quite tired by the stomach aching laughs due to their silly yet funny jokes.

Next day:

I woke up with a strong ray of sun falling on my face and it was hella irritating. 

I went to Hyojin's room and saw that she was still sleeping, I decided to went into the kitchen and make something when my phone rang. It was Mom, I picked up the call.

"Hello, Mumma! Good morning" I said

"Good Morning Kyong," she said

"I have called you to tell you that dad wants you to join us for the lunch and it would be better if you come a bit earlier," she said

"Ohh, dad wants me?" I said in quite happy tone.

"Yes he said to invite you," she said

"Okay, I'll be there Mumma!" I said as she hung up.

I was so happy as dad wanted to meet me, it was like he is becoming normal.

I went back to the kitchen and started with the breakfast. Suddenly, I remembered how I was standing on the door and Yoongi was cooking with Hyojin. He was literally like a father of 5 kids who knew everything. 

I don't know when a smile appeared on my face while thinking about him.

I shrugged his thoughts and went back to my breakfast but still being in the kitchen, I can only think about him.

I'll update soon!!! I don't who says what I am gonaa love writing and nothing can stop me!!