31

'again and again and again'

I opened my eyes and realized that I was really fell asleep at Severus'. He didn't know I was here, he was out the whole night. I have been sleeping here these days as Severus had been out to who knows where.

"Dianna?" Oh there he is. I groan, sitting up. His eyes shows concern, one I have been getting lately. I knew why, I've been restless and the only way I could put myself to sleep was crying or sipping some of Severus' Dreamless Sleeping Potion.

"Morning, Severus." I said as I straighten myself. I grab my robes and wore it as I combed my hair with my hand. I look at him and saw his eyes dart at the bottles, he glares at me as he picks them up.

"Have you been consuming these?" He asks harshly, putting them back on the shelves. I sighed, massaging my temples.

"Yes, Severus. Unless there is someone else here then I am the one who consumes them." I sarcastically say. He sharply turns to me, gripping my shoulders as he stared into my eyes.

"Do want to get yourself killed, girl? One more drop of this you could have put yourself to a lifetime of sleep." He seethes and I push him off. Still on the edge of my emotions, I glared at my godfather.

"Do you think I'm stupid, Severus? I know what to take and what not. If you have been here, guiding me like the godfather you should have been. I don't think I would have been so much of a mess as I am now " I seethe. He was taken aback by the bitterness in my voice that it rendered him speechless. I grab my bag and left his chamber. I angrily tie my hair into a high ponytail as I glared at anyone in the way. These people had been sleeping in the Great Hall ever since Sirius Black had attacked the portrait of the Fat Woman who keeps the Gryffindor common room "safe". I enter the Great Hall and immediately, many heads turned. I haven't been showing up lately but I held my head up high. I head to the Slytherin Table,still avoiding everyone's stare. I sat there, eating the food silently until I heard a cough.

"Dianna, where have you been?" Blaise asks as he pushes the unknown Slytherin next to me. I shrug, continuing to eat my food.

"Do you want to head to DADA together?" He asks and I looked at him for the first time.

"Sure. Let's go." I said, standing up. Blaise widens his eyes but nods nonetheless. I look at everyone  in my house that looked at us in anticipation, I narrowed my eyes.

"What are you looking at?" I bark and everyone scurries off to their breakfast. I caught Draco's eyes and I see Parkinson next to him. He stands up but I see Theo telling him to not to. I sighed, walking away with Blaise.

"Where were you? I couldn't sleep worrying where the hell you've been at night. I could only see you in some classes and I can't even catch you! You weren't in the Great Hall with the attack and such." He says as he glared at everyone who stared at us.

"I was at Severus'. He doesn't come there st night so I slept there." I said as I enter the classroom for DADA. I sat down glaring at my desk. Students began filling the classroom shortly and to my surprise, Severus was teaching. I wasn't listening though as I absolutely have no energy to deal with anyone.

...

After classes, I decided it was wise to be back in the Slytherin's Dormitory. I said the password and again everybody stared at me in shock. My eyes dart around the room, glaring at everyone. I looked at the usual area of where my friends and I used to sit and my anger inside started to slowly errupt when I see Parkinson sitting there, acting like she was a queen.

"Parkinson, out of my chair. Now." I ordered and the tension around the common room grew as I gave the girl a murderous glare. She was startled as well at the coldness of my voice and my eyes burning with fury. But she composed herself, sitting tightly on my used to be chair. Now I have to get rid of it because she tainted it with her filth.

"This isn't yours, Slytherin. I don't see a name in it." She says but I could see the wariness in her eyes like at any moment she'd whip out her wand. And I'm just about a step advanced from her.

"I'm starting to wonder whether your brain is filled with water, Parkinson. Was I not clear when I said get out of my chair?" I ask and more people gather around us. Eventually, we were joined by my friends but none of them stopped me.

"And was I not clear when I said this wasn't yours?" She taunts and I laugh falsely like she amused me.

"This is all mine. Look at your badge, Pug-face. That's my bloody last name and my family's crest. So if you don't get out of that chair, I'll make sure you never do." I said, my voice dangerous low. She cowers at this but she swallowed her fear making me shake my head disappontingly. With a swish of my wand, the chair breaks as Pansy began to grow bigger like a balloon. A smile begin to errupt in my lips as I watch her with concentrated eyes. But what stopped me was a hand, a familiar touch. I blink rapidly as I loose my focus. I look to my side and saw Draco, his expression was stern.

"Stop it, Dianna. This isn't you." He says, his eyes showed brokeness. But my walls were completely built,and they were too strong.

"You don't know me." I said as I move away from him. And at that moment, the tear had once again fallen from my eyes. I walk away from everybody, ignoring my friends' calls.

After moments of wandering, I find myself in the Astronomy Tower. My minds were like in a slideshow, the last time I was here it was happy memory. It was with Draco. And I don't even know if I could face him ever again. I couldn't be contained anymore, I could hurt him without knowing how. Without knowing how it would affect him. I could hurt my friends, I was a monster. A heartless and dangerous monster.

I sat down with crossed legs as I continue to stare at the night sky. With tears in my eyes, I brought my knees to my chest as I burried my face in it. And what I didn't realize in that moment of pain, was my Draco watched me in sadness.

----
teenagers.