BONUS!: CANNONS

In this chapter, I will be feeding you
all with cannons because I feel like
the story is vague for some people
so i hope everyone will enjoy this
feel free to ask any questions in the comments!

1.
If Draco and Dianna never met, Blaise wouldve been alive and become Dianna's husband instead.

2.
Dianna cannot produce a patronus but she feels happiness. Although in this series, Draco could and his patronus was a serpent because of Dianna.

3.
Selene Lancaster -Dianna's mother- was Albus Dumbledore's cousin. That would automatically mean, Dianna had the two most powerful blood in her viens.

4.
Selene was a legilimens and Dianna inherited this too. Her first try was on Severus to which she saw was when Severus was cradling her in his arms.

5.
If Selene and Deimos were alive, Dianna would've grown up being abused by Deimos. Deimos loved Selene grievely to the point of trying to rid of his own child.

6.
I considered in killing off Draco or Dianna. But I realized I gave Dianna too much pain so I feel like she deserves a happy ending.

7.
I considered making Daphne fall in love with Draco but like, no. Her love story with Theo was actually plotted as well.

8.
Dianna's first emotion she ever recognized was anger. She had the horcrux worn most times which pushed her to being annoyed and angry at almost everybody. Albus was the one to advice Severus to ask Dianna to keep it off.

9.
Hermione became great friends with Dianna. As much as the muggleborn was the Minister of Magic- Dianna was still the authorative one and her mastermind plans always worked. Aside from that, they both trusted one another because of the same marks they had from Bellatrix's dagger.

10.
The reason why I always let Dianna and Draco fight in almost every series is because I wanted everyone to see how collosal Dianna's love for Draco was. She never admitted it but with her patience with him, it showed how much she was willing to give up for him.

11.
The Laurel Tree became the place of Dianna's vision where she sometimes meets with Blaise and Cedric in her dreams. The tree, sadly got cut off because Scorpius keeps climbing it, finding comfort to it. But Draco was always scared he'd fall so he asked for it to be cut.

12.
Belle died a year later after Blaise's death. It was a peaceful death where in she only fell asleep and greeted death like an old friend.

13.
For those who did not see a comment like this

Theo's character is based off Remus
-he was a bookworm and doubted himself a lot.
Blaise's  is based off Sirius
-He was playful but protective.
Draco is based off James
-he was lovestruck and a hot quidditch player.

dianna isnt based off lily, sorry. Lily was kind and well, Dianna is far from it.

I'll add more soon! Thank you for reading Heir of Slytherin. Hopefully, I could write more bonus chapters soon.